The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teachers are leaving the profession more then ever, I work in Education and the demands on what a teacher has to be and do in the classroom are greater now then they ever where. They get great holidays but if I had a choice of a job it wouldn’t be teaching. Anyway back to Sinead and her awful dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was always a big supporter of teachers until Covid. Sinead and her non stop rants about how hard done by they were turned me off the whole profession 😂 she’s a melt & if she was teaching my kid I’d cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder will she go back in Sept? Another year trying on your Nannie’s dresses? I’d be bored to tears if I was her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But they work so hard when they're there😙😉
I’m sure they do but my child is finished at 1.30pm each day. I’m sure her teacher probably doesn’t leave at 1.30 every day, but I find it hard to believe she’s there till 5 Monday to Friday when the kids went home at lunchtime.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure they do but my child is finished at 1.30pm each day. I’m sure her teacher probably doesn’t leave at 1.30 every day, but I find it hard to believe she’s there till 5 Monday to Friday when the kids went home at lunchtime.
That was tongue in cheek. Ours go in at 9.30 and out at 3 on the dot. Got an email last week warning parents not to be later than 3.10 as teachers wouldnt be there after that.

Reactions: 6
It’s not childminding! ?!

Annnnnnnyway can we stick to Sinead?
Sinead is a teacher and she was discussing matters related to that on her Instagram in recent days. So how is it not related to Sinead? She has a history of discussing the profession on Twitter as has been mentioned here many times. Maybe you weren’t aware.

Reactions: 3
Sinead is a teacher and she was discussing matters related to that on her Instagram in recent days. So how is it not related to Sinead? She has a history of discussing the profession on Twitter as has been mentioned here many times. Maybe you weren’t aware.
Oh is she a teacher?

Why does she always get it wrong with the foundation shade match?? If only she had access to lots of make up and products 🙃

Reactions: 3
I agree with other posters that Sinead has become a lot more disingenuous since going on career break. I don't mind the selling aspect but it's the manner in which she does it that turns me off. You don't need to hype up everything and say it's amazing and put on the hard sell. I love YSTYLE because she goes around the shops, shows what's on offer, shares links but doesn't act like a teenage girl tiktoker with all the faux "oh my god this is amazing wow you need this in your life" crap!!

Reactions: 22
Plenty. I don't know why people think the sun shines out of her arse. She's actually boring. Sharing af links has paid for her big house and lovely kitchen.
I really like her because she isn’t on bullshitting. She shares links etc & that’s it. She is what she is. There’s no bullshit or over sharing of her family etc. She’s selling & being upfront about it

Reactions: 15
I really like her because she isn’t on bullshitting. She shares links etc & that’s it. She is what she is. There’s no bullshit or over sharing of her family etc. She’s selling & being upfront about it
She also shows a much wider variety of clothes bags shoes etc - Sinead has one style and that's all she shares

Reactions: 12
She also shows a much wider variety of clothes bags shoes etc - Sinead has one style and that's all she shares
Ya she shows great variety. I use her links a fair bit. She has a good eye for basics. I wouldn’t be seen dead in anything sinead shares

Reactions: 7
Ya she shows great variety. I use her links a fair bit. She has a good eye for basics. I wouldn’t be seen dead in anything sinead shares
I agree, she’s got a great eye for basics! All the stuff she shares goes together, it’s all neutral colours and easy to match. Sinead looks like a rainbow threw up on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yvonne sticks to what she's good at. You couldn't compare them. Sinead thinks she is a beauty and fashion guru for some reason with the 2008 makeup and horrendous dresses from born etc. Yvonne shows a really good variety from lots of stores, really good basics and has a very classy eye. I have bought loads from her links. She also doesn't whinge and witch and moan which is an added bonus. It's refreshing how she rarely comes on camera in a way....she's making great money but isn't a total fame bleep.

Reactions: 16
YStyle is understated and is great for the basics and pulling stuff together

Shes not into mad prints etc which means get better wears out of stuff I think

Good for genuine bargains too

She knows what she's at and she knows what people wants

If she's a big house out of it its well deserved

Shes not just throwing anything up for an easy buck

Reactions: 14