The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with her outfit at the look fantastic press stay. There is no excuse for that pink top..its not part of a paid promo. She voluntarily chose to wear this. I cant imagine her in with the Bonnie Ryan/Terri's/ instaperfect rugby wags at this trip. Its like something an oap would wear on a cruise.

Don't get me started on the caked makeup from the early 2010s.

Reactions: 5
Am I just too old or do all the influencers wear their foundation about 3 shades too dark? I saw one with same colouring as me say she was wearing a shade 5 in something I'd wear a 3 in and still be bordering on too dark.

Reactions: 9
Am I just too old or do all the influencers wear their foundation about 3 shades too dark? I saw one with same colouring as me say she was wearing a shade 5 in something I'd wear a 3 in and still be bordering on too dark.
Can she not see that it doesn’t match her face, neck or chest and is far too yellow toned? Then she whacked on a load of bronzer, as if it wasn’t too dark to begin with. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 4
I like Sinead but I wish she'd update her makeup a bit. It always seems very heavy, lots of products, bronzer, full eye makeup. Maybe she feels she needs heavy makeup for recording videos but it would be nice to see lighter, more pared back looks for a change.

Reactions: 11
What a horrific photo of herself she just posted. Dress does nothing for her shape and she’s fecking orange!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If she'd lay off the orange tan and give her poor hair a break from the bleach and go back to her natural dark brown, I genuinely think she'd look a million times better.

Reactions: 7
If she'd lay off the orange tan and give her poor hair a break from the bleach and go back to her natural dark brown, I genuinely think she'd look a million times better.
The brown would take years off her

Reactions: 5
The greys are a bastard to keep covered when brown but I'd keep them topped up and get roots done over looking like sineads mess

Reactions: 3
Exactly! It’s her hairdresser who’s tit. I’m super grey but my hairdresser masks it, hi and low lights and it is a lovely warm blonde. Hers is just so bad and aging!

Reactions: 2