The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s not a 16! She parked sideways in front of me in front of party city Liffey valley and I’ve never forgotten it she took up two parking spaces that’s a real sign of someone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daily Diva, Sonya Heslin, Michelle up the lane just a few more I can think of. Probably loads more I've never heard of. I've unfollowed all but they were on every day.

Reactions: 5
imagine having your students and parents looking at you prancing around in clothes and makeup, I find it so bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I'm a little surprised at teachers having such a public instagram account. Primary school maybe ok as the majority of the students in the school may not have access to social media but certainly secondary school. I've a few friends and relations who are teachers - primary and secondary - and most of them have their social media accounts on private and in a different variation of their name, eg in Irish, women maiden/married surname, purposely misspelling their name etc.

Reactions: 8
I think a lot of them took off during covid and with short days and long hols they can do it. Not bashing teachers, I know a good few and they would say the same. Don't know any personally that is an influencer though. Plus teachers would be used to speaking all day and to parents so coming on camera probably doesn't phase them.

Reactions: 4
I really didn't need to see her lounging on the bed in very short shorts straight after my dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This one can't seem to grasp the rules. She's moved on from putting a space between the # and 'ad', but is now using #ad, but in a link! Which means it's not picked up by insta as paid promotion content. This one knows all the tricks, she's a dodgy manipulator! 🤬
Why does it matter? Its clear its an ad to her followers, isn't that all that the rules state? Or is it that you just can't stand to see her get more traffic?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does it matter? Its clear its an ad to her followers, isn't that all that the rules state? Or is it that you just can't stand to see her get more traffic?
nope very specific needs to be a #ad when you make a complaint they have an option for wrong/incomplete hashtag so it's an ongoing issue.
It's not about her followers knowing it's an ad, it's about adhering to the advertising rules.

Reactions: 16
nope very specific needs to be a #ad when you make a complaint they have an option for wrong/incomplete hashtag so it's an ongoing issue.
It's not about her followers knowing it's an ad, it's about adhering to the advertising rules.
And it's not fecking difficult either is it?!

Reactions: 11
If this is her full time job, she should put the effort in and learn to do it right. Her followers and the people who click these links pay her wage, so she should have the respect to follow the rules. And being honest, yes, I do have an issue with her getting more traffic if she's getting the traffic by playing the system.

Reactions: 11
They are the regulations she is required to abide by in her chosen industry. Same as any other professional is bound by regulatory obligations in their field. Simple.

Reactions: 10
Oooh looks like someone got a warning - every posted clearly marked as Ad today

Reactions: 3
Oooh looks like someone got a warning - every posted clearly marked as Ad today
They're still all marked incorrectly though!

The hashtag (#ad) isn't meant to be within the white link box. It breaks the hashtag, thus meaning she's avoiding her content being analyzed as advertising by Insta.

It also means that if an agency like the ASAI search using the #ad hashtag, her content won't show up, as it's not tagged with a working hashtag. So basically our Sinead is as sneaky as they come, trying to out wit the insta algorithm and avoid her content being seen as advertising. It's deceptive to her viewers and unfair to every influencer who does tag their content correctly (and there aren't many, I know!!). And she knows exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 13