The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally my 60 year old aunt doing a reading at mass
It's just all wrong - the hair, the dress, the shoes. She ages herself something terrible. Seems you don't need style to be a fashion influencer.

Reactions: 7
Ok, I know the clothing is bad, really truly terrible, but what kills me is the footwear 🤢🤢🤢

I’m pretty sure these are actually her own shoes. How can one woman own so many ugly shoes?
They are dreadful. All of them. I'm pretty sure they're all her own too.

Only 3 of the dresses actually have the material listed, and they're all 100% polyester.

• Sick
Honestly she appears to have reached the Ecco stage of her life

Cup of ovaltine and goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t be getting gigs if the sales didn’t rise

this is what really boggles me

she’s laughing to the bank in her Granny try ons

ill never understand it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First she ruins sambas and then, oh my god I can barely type through the virtual 😭 THEN she has the audacity to come for leopard Ganni style jeans

Get TA Fock Sinead - get your Ecco’s and your flowery midi dress and small denim jacket and 2012 makeup and exit please

Get the bus get the train I’ll give you airfare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her make up in that try on is just awful. She wears way to much caked on her face. How on earth did she keep a straight face wearing that skirt, it was desperate.

Reactions: 4
I never had her down as a teacher! Is it primary or secondary? So many teachers turned 'influencers'. What's all that about?

Reactions: 3
Well I'm rolling on the floor... Open a boutique... Customers wouldn't be able to understand her 🤣 and her style would only suit the aged grannies...
Covid brings small mercies

All sinead is raging about is the money thinks she's missing out on to finish her upstairs and be on hols as much as she can 🤣🤣🤣

These wans crack me up

• Haha
A boutique....is this a joke. In the words of this teacher yesterday? 'What do you tink?'

• Haha
Reactions: 6