The Bay 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know that - did you not read that I wrote - I did not know it was offensive to use that term now. You should realise that us older people miss out on a lot of these word changes. Back to the Bay.
You didn’t know but you chose to say it anyway and now you’re getting irate because someone politely pointed out that there are better words to use in this day and age?

Gotcha.

You didn’t know but you chose to say it anyway and now you’re getting irate because someone politely pointed out that there are better words to use in this day and age?

Gotcha.
Gotcha - don't be so childish.
We are posting about a TV show not the word police.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was devastated when I learnt Morven was leaving. Definitely wasn’t the same without Lisa this series. However, I’ve binged all six episodes and I’ve really warmed to the new lead. Can we all take a minute to appreciate her boyfriend. 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was devastated when I learnt Movern was leaving. Definitely wasn’t the same without Lisa this series. However, I’ve binged all six episodes and I’ve really warmed to the new lead. Can we all take a minute to appreciate her boyfriend. 😍
We’ve only watched four episodes and Jen’s growing on me.

I’m not sure what her secret that she didn’t want to talk about is…I think because Lisa’s kids featured heavily in the last series, I’m not sure why they’ve chosen that as the sort of side story again.

It’s definitely worth watching it for him alone!

We’ve only watched four episodes and Jen’s growing on me.

I’m not sure what her secret that she didn’t want to talk about is…I think because Lisa’s kids featured heavily in the last series, I’m not sure why they’ve chosen that as the sort of side story again.

It’s definitely worth watching it for him alone!
I think there's a brief explanation of the secret in episode 5.

I'm on episode 3 and I'm enjoying the new lead but can't take to the family of the murdered guy - especially the mum who irritates me.

I'm preferring storylines involving the police's private lives rather than the actual murder.

I thought Karen was quite unwelcoming to Jen.

I wasn't sure if I would like this series without morven Christie in the lead role as she was fab as Lisa, but I thought I would give it a go and I'm so glad I did I'm only two episodes in and love it. I think marsha Thomason is a fantastic lead, the only thing I'm not keen on so far is the obvious miss cast of the youngest brother, nothing against the actor but he looks 20 years to old for the part.

I wasn't sure if I would like this series without morven Christie in the lead role as she was fab as Lisa, but I thought I would give it a go and I'm so glad I did I'm only two episodes in and love it. I think marsha Thomason is a fantastic lead, the only thing I'm not keen on so far is the obvious miss cast of the youngest brother, nothing against the actor but he looks 20 years to old for the part.
That was really a miss casting - there must be younger Asian actors who can sign. They taught the other actors, especially the younger femail detective how to sign so where did it all go so wrong.

Last edited:
I'm on episode 4, really enjoying it, don't miss Lisa at all.I prefer Jen, she really comes across as understanding and caring!( Her fella used to play a serial killer in Hollyoaks!)
Agree about the younger brother, he looks way too old!

I'm on episode 4, really enjoying it, don't miss Lisa at all.I prefer Jen, she really comes across as understanding and caring!( Her fella used to play a serial killer in Hollyoaks!)
Agree about the younger brother, he looks way too old!
The middle brother is not as shaky as he is made out to be - I like him :LOL:

Interesting, the actor who plays Jamal is 25 years old and is deaf, maybe that's why he was chosen to play part, but he does look way older than a sixth former!

Interesting, the actor who plays Jamal is 25 years old and is deaf, maybe that's why he was chosen to play part, but he does look way older than a sixth former!
I thought he was headteacher at the school at first 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m three episodes in and enjoying it. I really liked Lisa and feel like it’s not quite the same but Jen is growing on me (the actress has the most beautiful face!) surprised they went down the teenage kids route again, it feels slightly repetitive. Have to agree about Jamal, he looks about 30 odd, how did they think they were gonna pass him off as a sixth former 😂. Feel so sorry for him being ignored 😥

Reactions: 2
I've finished it.,did enjoy it! Though wanted to know what happened to Adnan, I liked him!

Reactions: 2
Will it be available to binge again? Hopefully its a decent storyline, i cant remember having much of an opinion on Jen last series but the grunting leather jacket cop who seemed to have a grudge against Lisa in series 2 annoyed me, hopefully he has become more tolerable.