The Bay 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put this on to record so will watch it later , caught the first 2 mins and I'm gutted they've changed the main character

Reactions: 1
Oh I'd forgotten all about this! I'll await to see what others thought about it before I watch!!

Great discussion about it on Digital Spy (wash my mouth out with soap) re the age of the deaf and dumb brother who is in sixth form. He looks old enough to be the school headmaster - have a look. In real life the actor is 25 playing a 16 year old who looks about 45. :D
First episode with new characters and thought it was OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great discussion about it on Digital Spy (wash my mouth out with soap) re the age of the deaf and dumb brother who is in sixth form. He looks old enough to be the school headmaster - have a look. In real life the actor is 25 playing a 16 year old who looks about 45. :D
Lol. I went on there too to see what people were saying. Probably the most obvious miscast I've ever seen. It's too obvious he's an older man to play a with former. His acting was fine though.

* sixth

Reactions: 3
Just starting it (it's all on itv hub), so far I much prefer the new lead actress to be honest.

I binged all 6 episodes yesterday, loved it.
Missed Lisa but I also thought the new main actress was great when she opened up.

Reactions: 2
I binged all 6 episodes yesterday, loved it.
Missed Lisa but I also thought the new main actress was great when she opened up.
I ended up binging it yesterday too and I agree, I loved it. Possibly my favourite of the 3 series so far

I've only seen to first 2 epsidoes of this series, got to admit i miss Lisa but have warmed to the new character

Do you remember the lead actor being in Playing the Field back in the 90s or a bit later. I was sure I recognised her.

Reactions: 3
We’ve seen four episodes so far, and it’s growing on me. But when you start off a bit far-
Do you remember the lead actor being in Playing the Field back in the 90s or a bit later. I was sure I recognised her.
She was in Where the Heart Is too

Reactions: 2
The character is definitely older than school age and definitely deaf but I don’t think he’s “dumb”

The character is definitely older than school age and definitely deaf but I don’t think he’s “dumb”
He didn't speak in the first episode just signed. Did not know if was offensive to use the term d and d and we always referred to people as so - my Grandfather always used this of himself.

He didn't speak in the first episode just signed. Did not know if was offensive to use the term d and d and we always referred to people as so - my Grandfather always used this of himself.
But surely that’s mute rather than dumb? I think in 2022 we’re past calling people with disabilities dumb, in your Grandfather’s day that was probably what he was told his condition was but we’ve come a long way since then.

Reactions: 4
But surely that’s mute rather than dumb? I think in 2022 we’re past calling people with disabilities dumb, in your Grandfather’s day that was probably what he was told his condition was but we’ve come a long way since then.
Yes I know that - did you not read that I wrote - I did not know it was offensive to use that term now. You should realise that us older people miss out on a lot of these word changes. Back to the Bay.

• Wow