The Bay 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First episode was on ITV last night, we watched the first series and enjoyed that and I have a feeling this one will be good! Anyone else watching...

Reactions: 3
First episode was on ITV last night, we watched the first series and enjoyed that and I have a feeling this one will be good! Anyone else watching...
I've not watched yet, but it looks like the full series 2 is on ITV Hub already!

I've binged series 2 on ITV Hub and think it was better than the first series and hopefully they've left it open for another series. Anyone else watching?

Yep watched it all. My dad is from Morecambe and some of our relatives own a hotel there. Sadly not the Midland

Series was better than the first definitely. And although I saw the traumatic bit in the middle coming a mile off it was still shocking

Reactions: 2
I loved it! Definitely more happening in series 2 than in season 1. I'm hoping for a third series as I watched the second series over 2 nights but Marcella returns on Tuesday :) been waiting sooo long for that.

We watched the first series in a couple of days as we were not in UK when it was on.

We watched the first of of series 2 the other day and could not wait for the rest so we watchedthe other 2 yesterday and 3 today. Love it.
Can't wait to go to Morecombe.:) We have been loads of times but hope this series gets some tourist.

Watched the second series and didn't really understand what was happening or who was who. Felt like a bit of a waste of time but maybe I should have just paid more attention :unsure:

• Haha
I’ve only watched the first episode! Trying to keep to 1 a week to have something to look forward too 😆

Reactions: 1
I think it helps to watch the first series first so you understand what happened with Lisa and her work. I enjoyed it!

I don't trust the police guy who was wearing a leather jacket and made a snide comment to Lisa. I briefly remember him from last series but i dont think he had much of a role

I did prefer this series to the first one though
I'm not sure what was supposed to be going on with the DI though, was he an alcoholic and sleeping in the office, I cant remember much of his personal life featured in the first series
'

Last edited:
I watched series 1 when it was out but that feels like ages ago?!
Could someone give me a brief recap?!

I watched series 1 when it was out but that feels like ages ago?!
Could someone give me a brief recap?!
She slept with someone, he turned out to be the dad of a child who went missing and she was working on the case. He then became a suspect. But he wasn't involved. This series is nothing to do with the first series though.

I'm not sure what was supposed to be going on with the DI though, was he an alcoholic and sleeping in the office, I cant remember much of his personal life featured in the first series
'
I don't know if its the actor or its supposed to be his character but i don't find him convincing as a DI at all

Really enjoyed it, binged it all on the hub, really hope it comes back for a third series. Morven Christie was great as Lisa, also liked Dan Ryan as the DI. Quite a few famous faces in the new series!

I don't trust the police guy who was wearing a leather jacket and made a snide comment to Lisa.

They should of included more of DS Clarke, he had some weird eye contact and i thought half the time he looked guilty the other half envious of Lisa
I felt the stuff with Lisa's son and his girlfriend and male friend didn't really add anything to the plot and was pointless, id prefer to see more of Tony and his ex wife and what had gone on there.

We wondered the same, I don’t think there was any talk of him being an alcoholic - in fact, I don’t think they mentioned his personal life much at all, so it was a bit random. He was a convincing drunk though!

I preferred the second series to the first, but the last episode was disappointing imo.

I prefer being able to binge watch because we never see anything real time - we only watched series 1 a couple of weeks ago - so you get used to not having to wait a week between episodes!

I enjoyed the second series more than the first, had a feeling who was involved in the murder, but totally got the wrong family member who they did it for!

I preferred the second series to the first, but the last episode was disappointing imo.

I prefer being able to binge watch because we never see anything real time - we only watched series 1 a couple of weeks ago - so you get used to not having to wait a week between episodes!
I’ve just rewound the last 15 minutes 4 times to see if I missed anything...no they really did just end it like that! It just felt a bit rushed and not a very satisfying ending for me.

I’ve just rewound the last 15 minutes 4 times to see if I missed anything...no they really did just end it like that! It just felt a bit rushed and not a very satisfying ending for me.
Completely agree, really disappointing! As I say, I thought the storyline of the second was better than the first but it was a total anti-climax