The Bay 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers Graham Proctor in Corrie from 2008 - 2011 played by Craig Gazey.
Can you spot him in The Bay. :rolleyes:
I saw an article about him wondered why he's been dragged up again. Can't think who he is in the bay? I'm only up to ep2 though

Just had to Google it 😱 I see what you all mean about the voice , can't believe how old he looks

Only just noticed Chris Coghill is in this. Him and the lead actress were in a great BBC3 series together called Burn It (also with Chris’ ex wife, Lisa Faulkner!).

Chris hasn’t aged well!
I thought the same! I remember him from shameless, had abit of a crush on him !!!

Reactions: 1
I've watched upto episode 3 so far I'm actually really enjoying it and trying to refrain from binge watching. Was that barmaid in Hollyoaks or something?

@Leo100 good luck sticking to binging! I watched the first 3 episodes weekly then watched 4, 5 & 6 in a oner cause it got me hooked and had to keep going!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love this show! The casting is stellar.

I especially like the woman who plays "Lisa" ... I thought I'd seen her somewhere else ("The Replacement"). She has a really lovely, calm manner about her (I've only ever seen her in these two shows).

Reactions: 2
Just finished the latest series, enjoyed it. I hope they do another one. Joe Armstrong is getting fitter with age 😉😂

Reactions: 3
I'm onto E6 of S2 and have an awful feeling that Lisa's boss is going to commit suicide - everything is going wrong for him ... his wife was so cold ... surely she could've put their issues to one side given that he's just lost a friend and colleague, and stated quite firmly that he needed his family around him?

I'm onto E6 of S2 and have an awful feeling that Lisa's boss is going to commit suicide - everything is going wrong for him ... his wife was so cold ... surely she could've put their issues to one side given that he's just lost a friend and colleague, and stated quite firmly that he needed his family around him?
The Bay S2 was on in early 2021, its now series 4 airing, just thread title has not been updated, if your bothered about spoilers maybe dont read this thread past the first page

Its The Bay 2 because it's the 2nd thread
Really? So it got through a entire thread (40+pages) for the first series but there has been 3 full series since which only covered 5 pages. Is that a sign of it been readily available to binge or massive decline in viewers.

Really? So it got through a entire thread (40+pages) for the first series but there has been 3 full series since which only covered 5 pages. Is that a sign of it been readily available to binge or massive decline in viewers.
I was just guessing actually but think I'm wrong, can't see another thread

The Bay S2 was on in early 2021, its now series 4 airing, just thread title has not been updated, if your bothered about spoilers maybe dont read this thread past the first page
I put my comments under a spoiler in case anyone hadn't seen it ... which is a common courtesy in a lot of TV threads as posters here are from right around the world and will no doubt watch things at different times.

Not sure why you directed your comment at me anyway?
---
I'm up to S4 now.

Re. casting: I would've preferred for Lisa to stay on with the new lady - they should've gotten rid of the brunette woman whose character isn't that interesting in my opinion. So pleased to see I was wrong about the boss guy.
---
Who knows - perhaps people lost interest in it?

I put my comments under a spoiler in case anyone hadn't seen it ... which is a common courtesy in a lot of TV threads as posters here are from right around the world and will no doubt watch things at different times.

---
I wasn't referring to spoiler you had put, i was conscious there had been talk of series 2 ending, series 3 and most recent 4 on this thread with no spoiler markers, i didn't want anything ruined for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

---
I'm up to S4 now.

Re. casting: I would've preferred for Lisa to stay on with the new lady - they should've gotten rid of the brunette woman whose character isn't that interesting in my opinion. So pleased to see I was wrong about the boss guy.
---

Who knows - perhaps people lost interest in it?
They were being courteous also as they thought you may not realise that there were newer series and was giving you heads up about spoilers. Also if I haven't seen a show thats fairly old then I will avoid the thread until I've caught up as I don't expect people to spoiler pretty much every single comment when wanting to discuss just incase people haven't seen it

Reactions: 3
It seems to be general rule across a few forums I'm on, once the episode has aired on UK TV you are fine to discuss without spoilers.

I'm confused the end of episode three ended on a cliff hanger with Chris Jen and Erin in the living room about to have a serious talk then in Episode 4 it was barely referred to again did I miss something