Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
He is nearly always missing in parts of their slogs and I would not be surprised if he is still in bed nursing a hangover.

Please dont think I am being rude but all the family seem to have something "wrong"with them.

The mother is always showing products they have been gifted.I personally dont believe it.

She thinks she is some kind of inFLUenza

Reactions: 3

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Have just discovered these after coming across a beamish museum video on YouTube.

Is khaleesi walking properly? She looks bowlegged
All the kids walk like that, not really sure if its genetic, malnutrition or just poor fitting shoes

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I thought the same , It looked like someone had already being sleeping in them beds,
There was no way it was this decades ‘dulux’. Also what was with the beds? 😱 they either forgot to film so filmed the next day, no way would anyone, even if you’d paid the suns £10 holidays thing, would be happy with how it was left. Why are they so hell bent on being sponsored by haven? I really think Shaun and Dionne new to be put in school. They’ve never been to school or around people, they are both getting quite old now but you’d mistake them for a pair of 11 year olds.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I know the housing estate they live in, might I add that I'm not a stalker, I just live locally and their housing estate is VERY distinctive and they show it in their videos. I'd say 90% of those houses are council owned. They are absolutely TINCHY.

The front room/living room is where Stephanie and Shaun have their bedroom and there's only 2 bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs its the kitchen, the living room which faces onto the back garden, the front room they use as a bedroom and a separate toilet and bathroom. The 2 bedrooms upstairs are so small, so that means the 3 boys are in one bedroom (which they never show).

I'd say they are in dire need of getting a bigger house
Wow 2 bedrooms upstairs 😳 that’s worse than I imagined. oh it’s the living room they use for a bedroom, so their living room is technically the dining room. I’ve noticed their back yard a small decked area and from one window you can see the street. Wow what a situation to be in. I wonder if the other baby is used as a get out fast card then? 😱

Yeah, the houses on their estate are so small. You might think they'd be bigger from imagining the footprint of the downstairs layout, but those houses are only partially 2 story. The living room and kitchen have no upstairs sort to speak.

Imagine living in such a small space and not even getting out for school

I hate all the excessive buying of shit they seem to do. I'm sure last year the kids each got something like 20 Easter eggs EACH. They always seem to do gift openings videos, especially when its coming up to Christmas and they have them opening presents BEFORE the actual day, am sure it's so that they can get in first with the YouTube videos. I don't think its good for the kids long term.

Another thing I don't think is good for the kids, the fact that they homeschool them. Honestly the amount of words they mispronounce is unreal. Not that that's the end of the world but I just don't think they seem intelligent enough for getting the older ones to a GCSE level.
They'll preface a day out and say that it's like a field day for their schooling when it's obviously just for the content. For example one day they went to the Ouseburn and I thought what a brilliant place to learn about the history of Newcastle, how it was the heart of the UK's Industrial Revolution, invention of the first ever steam train, coal mining etc. NOPE they went there just to take Fortnite style photos in front of all the graffitti.

I get that the don't have to teach them history when they head out anywhere, but what they are teaching them is that life is all about just making things look good on Youtube. They can't even go to the beach without having the kids just sit there whilst they do cinematic shots of their prosecco and cheese boards :rolleyes:. And let's not even get started on the amount of drinking wine they seemed to do whenever they went out for lunch and then driving back home with all the kids in the car...
I did worry about the homeschooling situation as they definitely don’t seem the brightest couple without sounding too mean. I’ve noticed all the mispronounced words too and thought about the homeschooling 🤨. Definitely the inghams wannabes. I feel awful now cos Stephanie comes across as such a lovely innocent woman and I never wanted to backstab them, just mention the odd puzzling thing.

Last edited:

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Would anyone really let their teenage daughter meet an online boyfriend for the first time in a city they don’t live in and leave them to it in the bowling alley? I mean yes they were only round the corner at the cinema, but I just smell bull sh@t. I bet she was with them at the cinema hiding from the camera. Their lives are just run off the Inghams, whatever they do they follow/copy or try to.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I completely understand the youngest has additional needs but the birthday vlog just confirms what a poor job simple steph does on homeschooling, the lolly said I love you and he could not read that. At 8, he could not read I love you. Honestly I'm appalled.

And 100% al those cheap shit 'kitchen appliances' were gifted. Who gifts these blood suckers anything? They need need to be careful with ASA.....

I really hope the children have the intervention they need, these two do not have capacity to raise them alone.

nutty

Honestly if you guys knew where they lived yous would be agreeing with me in that they need to save their money and get a bigger house. I'm sure they only go away in their little van and tents so that they can come home and feel like they live in a mansion.

I don't like to be mean about peoples' living situations but they don't appear to be skint

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
If Shaun is a window cleaner then I’m pretty sure he won’t be for long when he’s away weeks on end as his customers will be finding someone else. I’m pretty sure the haven holidays are paid for too and are ads but not declared! They seem to spend a bit of time in their vlogs talking about the rooms or facilities there, I just get that feeling!

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I really like Stephaine I think she comes across as an amazing mum ,the living situation does sound chaotic especially since there youngest is 5 or 6? So have been living like that for a long time which seems a bit crazy they haven't moved sooner . Its Shaun I'm not to sure about cant really put my finger on it ,I do hate the way he always speaks over stephanie.

I don't watch this family enough to know how old their children are but they'll most likely get benefits for all the children below the age of 16, is that all of them or maybe 3 of them? I don't think they work so will probably get a good amount child tax credits, child benefit and maybe even something for themselves or perhaps money towards the rent etc.. Could be totally wrong of course but that would be my guess.

I’ve never actually noticed that but you are right neither of them do appear to have a job. I can’t imagine YouTube pays much as you get pennies in ad revenue even for big channels and they don’t seem to do many ads. Wonder where the money comes from as they seem to spend a lot on gifts and electronics (no judgement for people who buy the gifts if they can afford them).
No she does always home school and the Dad has referred to nipping out to do business but he is always back pretty quick thats why I thought travellers

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Sharing platter between all of them because they have food back in their old delivery van motorhome.

But of course a £13 bottle of wine was purchased so Shaun can keep his alcohol levels topped up (n)
The slogs they are showing are from May so these caravans they are staying in are all off peak prices.

Dont know when they educate their kids :ROFLMAO:,they are never at home.

When they was in the lift he was definitely pissed :rolleyes:

nutty

Did they seriously put their huge dining table and chairs outside just to stage their Christmas photo? So so fake.

Screenshot_20231202_100032.jpg

• Haha

nutty

just watched the latest vlog, 15minutes long and about 10minutes just showing the tat they were kInDlY GiFtEd gUyS 🥴

Anyways, they go to the Metrocentre for buffet chinese and he's sat there with a bottle of red wine because apparently its cheaper to buy the bottle than to buy 2 glasses. So he intended on drinking at least 2 glasses?!?!?!?! Justifying a bottle of red wine because it works out cheaper than 2 glasses!

I'm pretty sure at this point the guy is an alcoholic because he can't go a meal without a drink. It's a shopping centre restaurant ffs. Oh and lets not forget that he's driving his whole family in the car whilst pissed.

If I ever see their big daft red van on the road near me, I am going to phone the police and say that he's driving erratically

• Wow
I wonder if they read the rules on photography at Alpamare? Photography is prohibited in the changing rooms and use of action cameras is prohibited on the water slides. Perhaps rules don’t apply to them? Much the same as when Shaun flew his drone in restricted areas near a Prison and within the protected area near Newcastle airport.

nutty

Anyone else cringe when Shaun talks about wine like he's an expert? He can't pronounce his beloved reds properly. I get second hand embarrassment!
Mega cringe. For a so called wine connoisseur you'd think he'd know how to say Bordeaux. Then Stephanie stroking his ego by saying he knows more than her about wine.

The kids were just sat there almost frightened to take any food. He made the kids out as though they had eaten from his plate. He said something like "oh yeah, someone's been taking bites out of this pizza. I can see your side eyes". The 2 boys looked sheepishly. I guess a box of macaroni served in 1 bowl with 5 forks didn't quite fill them huh.

It was the way they were sat motionless looking at the food waiting for a slice of cheese or bread to be granted to them.

Caleb you can have some pizza if you want *points to a literal CRUST*