Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She walked so close to the edge with the baby strapped to her, I was literally having a heart attack watching that. Give the baby to the father to hold if you want to risk your life.
Honestly they are a prime example of needing to pass an iq test before you breed! They seem sweet enough but they are literally stupid, can’t pronounce simple fucking word, put their kids at risk and seriously think they are ‘YouTubers’.

I also love how Caleb’s disability only comes out when they need it to for example when they were travelling all over the place during lockdown. They seem to use it when it suits, which is really sad.

I’m also really concerned, all of the children seem to have issues walking and running, I’ve noticed Dionne in particular but they’ve got them hiking in cheap Asda trainers. Whilst mummy and daddy have hiking boots.

Reactions: 4

elz2772

Newest video baby gets her ears pierced, another controversial topic, another thing the tax payers have paid for. Think they should spend a bit more time focusing on their children’s education than how they look 🙄

Reactions: 4

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I think they did a good Job on the van but I cant believe all 6 of them fit onto the roof in the tent things how it holds them all .

I seriously cringe for them everytime they say bfam
I know it's only a temporary thing, but the older two should really have their own separate space, especially when they're on the road camping for weeks on end, no one would want to share a bed with their younger siblings for more than a one off. They keep taking about going camping again once the baby is here, surely it would be really unsafe to have a newborn and then a crawling toddler that can unzip the tent and fall from the roof?

Also shouldn't Dionne have been doing her GCSE exams around about now? But it seems like the past 2-3 months they've just been on constant holidays

Reactions: 3

nutty

I think their idea of an education is them going through an alphabet book or a simple maths book. They think that Dionne is a genius because she reads novels on her Kindle. They must just be in the house on the Xbox morning til night.

Speaking of Dionne, she would have been going into year 12 now and to keep their benefits for her do thay have to prove she is getting a Higher Education? Or is she now signing on for Universal Credit.

How does it work? I cant imagine they are teaching any subject at a higher level.

----

Actually I just looked it up

Child Benefit when your child turns 16
Your Child Benefit stops on 31 August on or after your child’s 16th birthday if they leave education or training. It continues if they stay in approved education or training, but you must tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
You’ll be sent a letter in your child’s last year at school asking you to confirm their plans.

So Dionne will be Signing On soon then?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe when Shaun talks about wine like he's an expert? He can't pronounce his beloved reds properly. I get second hand embarrassment!

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Why are comments turned off their latest video
I’m guessing perhaps they got a bunch of comments either complaining about Calebs ear shattering squealing throughout the video or how much insane disposable income they’ve spent on presents that the kids got LAST year. You don’t need a new TV / phone / IPad every single year PLUS £300 worth of other presents each. Insane. Buy the kids a bigger house to put all this shit

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Stephanie really thinks she’s fit 🤣 filming her manky feet getting in the shower. Try to be all aesthetic. Also he’s also wearing the white Chris ingham condom beanie? The inghams are totally their idols! Greasy hair and all. Obsessed with #van life in their camper van. It’s not a fucking camper van or motor home!!
Stop dragging your FIVE kids round in the cold Peter greasy pan!
Heading into Europe towards the end of the year, does he understand ‘Europe’?
Does she understand what a spa holiday is?
It drives me insane when they have steak, prawns, full English etc just for themselves. The kids sat there with some cereal brought from home!
Say chill and vibe more 🥴
Doesn’t like filming in pools, proceeds to film his kids in the pool.
God these people breed! And stop watching and obsessing over the Inghams Shaun you serial liar! Walter bloody Mitty!

specialone50

VIP Member
You are right I liked stephanie, wasnt sure about Sean just something I can't put my finger on about him ,but the whole copying the inghams is so off putting .creepy and lazy ingham are scum the outcasts of YouTube and you have to question what kind of people they are that look up to / copy them .
I wouldnt be surprised if the baby is called Meela, or Isla, Isabella or Esmee

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Honestly, either their vlogs are out of whack time wise or they are literally haven, home, haven, home, haven, haven. They went to Bristol then home, then Blackpool, now down to Devon and Shaun said they’ve got another one to do next. Are they literally just touring havens? That isn’t making ‘memories’ that’s just being too mean to run your own heating so getting £80 off season breaks for a week. Get those kids in school ffs!
It’s the equivalent of doing a national tour of primarks, that’s the significance of that they are doing. Not vanlifing or travelling.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Camping is there only choice , would their benefit money stretch to Florida lol ?
It’s not even to do with money, it’s just the sheer irresponsible act of taking them. Some places are at zero degrees tonight in England!
Stephanie and her newest doll in the van and the rest of the 4 other kids literally outside!

What sort of education are those kids getting? In Paris and Shaun talks about Newton visiting the Eiffel Tower. Newton died in 1727, the Eiffel Tower was completed in 1889.

I wonder if Shaun knows the penalties for Drink Driving in France? Necking 2 bottles of wine with a tiny picnic and the limit is much lower than in England. If you’re over the England/Wales limit of 0.8, then it can be as much as €4500 fine and 2 years in prison.
Yes Stephanie, things are very expensive in Paris, no you were not ripped off; you’re in a different country, not Aldi at Westerhope. I wonder if they had the Crit carnet, that could be a very expensive fine landing in the mail.

• Wow

laney

Controversial maybe but weaning a baby at 4 and a half months🤷‍♀️ Don’t think she’s even sitting up herself and they are feeding her toast. Purées maybe but not toast at that age

nutty

I feel awful now cos Stephanie comes across as such a lovely innocent woman and I never wanted to backstab them, just mention the odd puzzling thing.
Ugh same. I'm wondering if I went too far with my posts on here because I do have a soft spot for them and think their kids are so lovely. I just think that they are putting their 'YouTube career' before their kids.

I hope that if they do get bigger that they'll make more of an effort to blur out their younger kids school uniform. And if they move that they'll not show the outside of their house.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
He does this is so many vlogs, he necked a bottle of red once and then drove back hours to a campsite.
The vlogs I seen they were staying at Haggerston castle He seems drunk most of the time they are there.Barely any food in the fridge but it was filled with drink , So dangerous why do they think it's ok to do this and her why does she let her kids get into the car with him and to film it all flipping crazy .

So Sean likes science and thinks Elon Musk is sending expeditions to Mars. Who was it that said it’s better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? If that’s the level of scientific understanding then the outcome of their “home schooling” is going to be unimpressive.

• Haha

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered to watch all this “new baby” vlogs especially the birth vlog! I just seem to have gone right off them suddenly to be honest. It’s probably the more they vlog the more Ingram like they become. I’ve always thought they were Ingram wannabes but it’s getting so coincidental that you would think they were friends. They go off travelling when the inghams are, they do up a van into a motor home cos he infants have the caravan then the inch and get a bigger van to convert? They have babies within weeks of each other. The only difference is the house 🤣 although they’ll probably hope they make it big to buy a house as big as inghams.

Jillbean3000

Tbh I’m kind of jealous how they manage to afford to do and buy so many things. They never seem stressed or worried about money and both don’t work to live. I’m killing myself just to pay bills