Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Why are they so chuffed at being at lands end 🙄 it still the UK FFS , aren't they going to Spain Greece ,USA ect ? probably not ,are you allowed to leave the country while on benefits ?

And if you want to see turquoise sea you better get your passports guys

Last edited:

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Latest vlog,obviously Shaun has the pack of beer in the shopping trolley.Hope he isnt drinking and driving.Says he may get a boot box to go on the back of the van so they can carry more stuff.The van will be on its arse.Yeah,the kids had a drink each at lunch time.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Nice to see the kids getting the taxpayers hard earned money dished out to them and that looks like a nightmare how can they sleep ect in that ramshackle and he was drunk

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
He is nearly always missing in parts of their slogs and I would not be surprised if he is still in bed nursing a hangover.

Please dont think I am being rude but all the family seem to have something "wrong"with them.

The mother is always showing products they have been gifted.I personally dont believe it.

She thinks she is some kind of inFLUenza
They remind me of the Addams family

Does anyone know whether Dionne and Shaun have finished their GCSEs?
As GCSE exams would have clashed wither their latest itinerant trip there’s little chance of them sitting the exams. Their curriculum of badly reading out tourist information boards and visiting every cheap caravan site in the UK isn’t likely to have equipped the kids with the skills to pass those exams. I expect they will be out claiming universal credit shortly.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Does anyone know what they do for work...? Swear they never do anything but have too much money
No idea! I’d imagine they probably don’t really have as much as they make out. They may be in council housing as discussed further up and living on credit and benefits for all we know? They’ll get something for the youngest boy in form of benefits anyway!

nutty

Are they running a way from social services? All these trips away but delays in uploading to throw them off scent.
That or because they live in a rough estate they know not to advertise their house being empty.

Anyone know what happened to their 2 cats?