The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this channel they are only very small but do loads of interesting stuff, they have 4 children , 2 eldest are homeschooled and the 2 youngest are in school they are just very loving towards each other and just seem such happy people, I hope they stay realistic , genuine geordie warmth about them . they are sitting at 960 subs at the moment hopefully they will get to 1000 very soon

Reactions: 2
They have fast become my favourite channel to watch. They seem like just a normal family who pick up their camera. Their kids are genuinely sweet to each other and the parents are always getting them out and about

• Heart
I know this is an old thread but I’ve recently come across this family. They do seem lovely but why the “bfam” as though they think they are the inghams? Just be yourselves, no need to copy others.

Reactions: 1
I came to have a look to see what people are saying because I only recently starting watching them .I like them but I also noticed a few wee things like they are trying to copy the inghams 🤢

They really should stick to being themselves .They seem like a lovely family Stephanie is a great mum and the kids seem genuinely happy

I came to have a look to see what people are saying because I only recently starting watching them .I like them but I also noticed a few wee things like they are trying to copy the inghams 🤢

They really should stick to being themselves .They seem like a lovely family Stephanie is a great mum and the kids seem genuinely happy
It’s the #beyourself #bedifferent when they aren’t, but yes they are a nice family. Maybe the way she goes on in the pregnancy is as though it’s her first, but she’s been there 4 (5 including her miscarriage) times before. They are good parents with lovely children though!

I came across this channel after i had a follow request from a fan page for them recently. I find their content harmless and they seem like a nice family but can’t get away with the copying of the Inghams, click bait video titles and the daughters strange put on accent so had to switch off. I also find it hard to believe they would have a fan page too being such a small channel too :unsure:

I came across this channel after i had a follow request from a fan page for them recently. I find their content harmless and they seem like a nice family but can’t get away with the copying of the Inghams, click bait video titles and the daughters strange put on accent so had to switch off. I also find it hard to believe they would have a fan page too being such a small channel too :unsure:
The copying of the inghams puts me off
Everytime they say B fam makes me cringe for them

what is the deal they seem to never go to work where does the money come from . Not from YouTube for sure .I get traveller vibes form them

what is the deal they seem to never go to work where does the money come from . Not from YouTube for sure .I get traveller vibes form them
I have wondered about this to .no way could they be making any money from YouTube. But it seems like neither of them work .And stephanie seems to homeschool all the time ? ( I could be wrong about homeschooling all time I only came across them recently)

I have wondered about this to .no way could they be making any money from YouTube. But it seems like neither of them work .And stephanie seems to homeschool all the time ? ( I could be wrong about homeschooling all time I only came across them recently)
No she does always home school and the Dad has referred to nipping out to do business but he is always back pretty quick thats why I thought travellers

I’ve never actually noticed that but you are right neither of them do appear to have a job. I can’t imagine YouTube pays much as you get pennies in ad revenue even for big channels and they don’t seem to do many ads. Wonder where the money comes from as they seem to spend a lot on gifts and electronics (no judgement for people who buy the gifts if they can afford them).
No she does always home school and the Dad has referred to nipping out to do business but he is always back pretty quick thats why I thought travellers

Reactions: 3
I started off really loving this family but the more I watched, the more I began to disagree with the way they try so hard to make YouTube their income, sometimes to the detriment of their kids, in my opinion. I think the kids are lovely kids so they must be doing something right, but they need to be careful with how hard they are trying to be YouTubers.

In a Q&A a while ago they said that they have their own business and that they didn't want to mention it on YouTube because they wanted to keep it separate.

Reactions: 4
I get strange vibes from this family. Overall them seem like a nice family but there is something that just seems 'off', I cant seem to put my finger on what it is. Also, I watched their gender reveal video last night and got a strong sense of deja vu 😂 I feel like I've seen that exact reveal before, the music, the way they edited it, everything about it.

I get strange vibes from this family. Overall them seem like a nice family but there is something that just seems 'off', I cant seem to put my finger on what it is. Also, I watched their gender reveal video last night and got a strong sense of deja vu 😂 I feel like I've seen that exact reveal before, the music, the way they edited it, everything about it.
I haven't watched the gender reveal but maybe copying the inghams they seem to do that a bit🤢

I only started watching them in January but I have found sean seems to interrupt stephanie a lot when she is speaking ,I really dont know what to make of him .

Does anyone think they are in a council house? (Nothing wrong with that by the way), it’s just they’ve lived there sometime knowing they wanted another baby and already having 4 kids squashed in what I think to be a 3 bed terrace, with a dining room to make it 4 beds. If you owned the house or rented privately you’d be able to do something about the lack of room quickly compared to council/HA. The new baby will give them more priority on their band and get them rehoused quicker. As mentioned above, they did say once they owned a business but won’t reveal their business info on their channel.

I've only watched the occasional video of theres so unsure of the ins and outs but are we sure that by them claiming they own a business that they arent referring to their YouTube channel? If its declared to HMRC then does that automatically class them as self employed meaning they run their own business?

Does anyone think they are in a council house? (Nothing wrong with that by the way), it’s just they’ve lived there sometime knowing they wanted another baby and already having 4 kids squashed in what I think to be a 3 bed terrace, with a dining room to make it 4 beds. If you owned the house or rented privately you’d be able to do something about the lack of room quickly compared to council/HA. The new baby will give them more priority on their band and get them rehoused quicker. As mentioned above, they did say once they owned a business but won’t reveal their business info on their channel.
I know the housing estate they live in, might I add that I'm not a stalker, I just live locally and their housing estate is VERY distinctive and they show it in their videos. I'd say 90% of those houses are council owned. They are absolutely TINCHY.

The front room/living room is where Stephanie and Shaun have their bedroom and there's only 2 bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs its the kitchen, the living room which faces onto the back garden, the front room they use as a bedroom and a separate toilet and bathroom. The 2 bedrooms upstairs are so small, so that means the 3 boys are in one bedroom (which they never show).

I'd say they are in dire need of getting a bigger house

I know the housing estate they live in, might I add that I'm not a stalker, I just live locally and their housing estate is VERY distinctive and they show it in their videos. I'd say 90% of those houses are council owned. They are absolutely TINCHY.

The front room/living room is where Stephanie and Shaun have their bedroom and there's only 2 bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs its the kitchen, the living room which faces onto the back garden, the front room they use as a bedroom and a separate toilet and bathroom. The 2 bedrooms upstairs are so small, so that means the 3 boys are in one bedroom (which they never show).

I'd say they are in dire need of getting a bigger house
I didn't even realise stephanie and shaun slept downstairs, the kitchen and living area are tiny I dont know how they have stuck living so cramped for so long ,

I didn't even realise stephanie and shaun slept downstairs, the kitchen and living area are tiny I dont know how they have stuck living so cramped for so long ,
Yeah, the houses on their estate are so small. You might think they'd be bigger from imagining the footprint of the downstairs layout, but those houses are only partially 2 story. The living room and kitchen have no upstairs sort to speak.

Imagine living in such a small space and not even getting out for school

I hate all the excessive buying of tit they seem to do. I'm sure last year the kids each got something like 20 Easter eggs EACH. They always seem to do gift openings videos, especially when its coming up to Christmas and they have them opening presents BEFORE the actual day, am sure it's so that they can get in first with the YouTube videos. I don't think its good for the kids long term.

Another thing I don't think is good for the kids, the fact that they homeschool them. Honestly the amount of words they mispronounce is unreal. Not that that's the end of the world but I just don't think they seem intelligent enough for getting the older ones to a GCSE level.
They'll preface a day out and say that it's like a field day for their schooling when it's obviously just for the content. For example one day they went to the Ouseburn and I thought what a brilliant place to learn about the history of Newcastle, how it was the heart of the UK's Industrial Revolution, invention of the first ever steam train, coal mining etc. NOPE they went there just to take Fortnite style photos in front of all the graffitti.

I get that the don't have to teach them history when they head out anywhere, but what they are teaching them is that life is all about just making things look good on Youtube. They can't even go to the beach without having the kids just sit there whilst they do cinematic shots of their prosecco and cheese boards :rolleyes:. And let's not even get started on the amount of drinking wine they seemed to do whenever they went out for lunch and then driving back home with all the kids in the car...

Last edited: