The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure when he said the cider needed consuming within 3 days that he thought it meant from the shelf cos it’s fresh, but what it actually probably meant was within 3 days once opened 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why are they so chuffed at being at lands end 🙄 it still the UK FFS , aren't they going to Spain Greece ,USA ect ? probably not ,are you allowed to leave the country while on benefits ?

And if you want to see turquoise sea you better get your passports guys

Last edited:
randomly drinking bottles of cider outside the shop. When in reality it just confirms how skanky they are.
Now they're back in England he knows the drink drive laws will not see him banned for a little bit of alcohol the morning after. It was never going to take long for him to get back on the booze was it. Clearly no idea of quality when it comes to cider either, theres plenty really good ciders and perrys about, you know if it has a label on it saying scrumpy it is aimed at chavs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if in the future they are living together in their 40’s in some bedsit with no money for the leccy reminiscing about their childhood.
It's more likely that they will be in a caravan somewhere with the boys tarmaccing drives.

I wonder what they would do with a reasonable income? What's the next step up in class from Haven and their Dulux caravans? Stand by for the tour of Center Parcs

These cretins need intervention.

You got skinter Chris ingham 2.0 leaving in footage of his naked baby in the bath and thinker than Sarah ingham 2.0 going on about ‘road schooling’ and ‘tutors’ even using the inghams homeschool lies now. She referred to the mosaic sticker book as a text book.

The thick cow can’t even speak properly and she is allowed to home school those kids, that homeschool bill can’t be passed soon enough for bleeping weirdos like this pair.

And they are Aldi in Redruth! That’s like saying I’m off to the Middle East, oh where you going? Iraq!

Aldi in Cornwall much more dearer 🤦🏼‍♀️

All the kids majorly sunburnt even the baby, thick cunts!

Obviously hit a nerve with his drinking, they won’t stop justifying it.

Cider is just a Cornish Aldi thing duck off shaun! We’re not talking an intermarche in France we are talking an Aldi in England. Honestly can’t pronounce any words Minnack, turmeric, pacific it’s specific you prick and they home school.

Please someone teach them to edit the endings.

Reactions: 1
Good job letting your baby get sun burnt...
Just going to say this absolutely bleeping disgusting how they always have the kids burnt to a crisp in the summer. Now the baby is too!
The home bargs sun cream isn’t cutting it, boots 5 star soltan is like £3.50, cretins!!!

Honestly they just sound so thick! Him talking about France again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mate you’re at a 9.50 sun holiday haven site!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Of course they wouldn't visit the Minack when there was a play or performance on. That would mean taking those poor kids to something that was actually educational and why do that when there is a perfectly acceptable arcade to waste money in? Yet again the kids are lined up to pass judgement on a mango drink and a coffee from a vending machine while they all discuss the benefits of a supermarket mass produced pasty.

The kids are treated like performing seals, lining up to have money distributed in the arcades with their sunburned skin telling everyone they have a massively increased risk of malignant skin cancer. Joy of joys, they stuck a pound in a grab machine and won a cheap doll worth about 20p on the first grab and they see this as winning at life.

It's really sad seeing the future disappearing for these kids simply because the parents have a mistaken dream they are going to make a future out of being "influencers".

Pen-zence fml!
How tit are the making beautiful Cornwall look?!

Do they have a P.O. Box? I’d send those poor kids suncream! They are burnt raw. How do social services not get involved, they are getting no schooling, living 4 to a tent, burnt raw, all need have some form of need not being met. It’s just ridiculous!

I also love who’s confident these two are, they both think their so fit, you’ve got an even poorer man’s Chris and Sarah ingham. Her thinking she’s on baywatch on the beach 🤣🤣
Please can someone burn that hideous red shirt, he’s worn it everyday and he’s so greasy and sweaty it must stink 🤮

‘the weather is like being in France’ ‘beaches are comparable to France and Spain’
have you been to France Shaun, you Walter Mitty prick?!

Also the utter thick prick, I’m sure he’ll say it’s because he can’t read, flew his b&m drone over the mount and it’s a flight restricted zone utter chavvy cretins.

From about 14 minutes in on the latest vlog, he is quite clearly hammered. His eyes are fucked.

I don’t understand how Stephanie can have been a ‘mother’ for nearly 16 years and still be so tit, she allows her kids to be absolutely burnt to a crisp. The baby’s face and Dionnes arms. Fair enough if she likes walking round like a shiny, glowing prick. It’s inexcusable she does that to get children!!!

From about 14 minutes in on the latest vlog, he is quite clearly hammered. His eyes are fucked.

I don’t understand how Stephanie can have been a ‘mother’ for nearly 16 years and still be so tit, she allows her kids to be absolutely burnt to a crisp. The baby’s face and Dionnes arms. Fair enough if she likes walking round like a shiny, glowing prick. It’s inexcusable she does that to get children!!!
I honestly think social services need to intervene at this point

The latest attempts to justify travelling while the kids get no education. Lets start off with something basic, King Arthur is a legend, not historical fact. A Victorian story naming a cave at Tintagel "Merlin's Cave" does not mean there was ever a magician called Merlin and nor does it mean there was any magical activity performed in that cave. Then they bought books clearly aimed at infant school readers for the boys and baby. The education here is woefully lacking (look it up in a dictionary Shaun). You can always tell when the commentary is being read verbatim from the information boards round a sire; neither of them are able to read normally and stutter over the content.

All this pales into insignificance though when you saw the youngest boy travelling on the front bench seat of the van without a booster seat. The law says children under 12 or must use a car seat unless they are over 135cm (4 feet 5 inches) tall.

just watched the latest vlog, 15minutes long and about 10minutes just showing the tat they were kInDlY GiFtEd gUyS 🥴

Anyways, they go to the Metrocentre for buffet chinese and he's sat there with a bottle of red wine because apparently its cheaper to buy the bottle than to buy 2 glasses. So he intended on drinking at least 2 glasses?!?!?!?! Justifying a bottle of red wine because it works out cheaper than 2 glasses!

I'm pretty sure at this point the guy is an alcoholic because he can't go a meal without a drink. It's a shopping centre restaurant ffs. Oh and lets not forget that he's driving his whole family in the car whilst pissed.

If I ever see their big daft red van on the road near me, I am going to phone the police and say that he's driving erratically

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Another thing, why do they always have to show Dionne's chest so much? I feel awkward even just typing that out.

If I was to take a screenshot of them looking at paint colour samples and post it on here, I'd be worried in case I was put on the sex offenders register.

They cannot plead naivety here, if they can't see what I mean then they need to seriously get clued up.

Although I suspect they know exactly what they are doing and are just pimping her out

I think the latest video confirms they play lip service to education. They hit the pier, souvenir shops, arcades and bars round Llandudno but totally ignore the bronze age copper mines. History is ignored at the expense of video games and then the piss artist gets onto cheap crap beer, and no, Felinfoel does not mean double dragon.

I just feel terrible for the older two. They would not cope in a ‘normal’ environment. They have never attended school and been kept home to be indoctrinated in stupid by these two fools.

I’ve been absent for a few weeks as I’ve been on a proper holiday, actually leaving the county. No wales doesn’t count.
I’m so suprised they do not have intervention. She is a moronic air head and he is quite clearly a controlling alcoholic. The drinking thing (what’s shown) is getting out of hand, I hate to see the reality of his drinking.
I can’t believe they film their embarrassing life.

I think the latest video confirms they play lip service to education. They hit the pier, souvenir shops, arcades and bars round Llandudno but totally ignore the bronze age copper mines. History is ignored at the expense of video games and then the piss artist gets onto cheap crap beer, and no, Felinfoel does not mean double dragon.
Why do they always turn up places after they closed? To save money and say to the kids 'oh sorry we can't it's shut' when they just can't afford to pay for every single kid.

I feel so bad for the older two, at least Dionne has her books to read, but for the older boys whos idea of fun is to play video games, it's hardly fair to drag them on a 6 month holiday where theres nothing age related for them to do

Holiday park, arcade, Shaun gets hammered, rinse and repeat!

Honestly that alcoholic prick really did it tonight, him and his simple wife, actually filmed other people children and asked where they lived. He was so drunk he thought it was appropriate to talk to and film other peoples children.
This family need to stop running from reality, put their kids in schools, learn to speak properly (eczema), sort their teeth and feet out and stop videoing their worrying lives.

On this episode simple Stephanie bought a ‘classical’ game, put a knitted blanket over her child’s pram, let her baby get even more sun burnt and diagnosed (with the help of other freaks on insta) her youngest son with ADHD……

• Wow
Completely missed the point when visiting Portmeirion. I was hoping for a Rover to grab them. Not a single mention of Clough Ellis in the whole visit, oddly they did mention bars and the hotel.

Why did they not bother getting Logan’s foot x-rayed? Definitely neglect. Then just getting 2 meals and sharing them and of course more beer before driving.