The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what on earth makes a person think oh I’ll show this burger on my feed but I’ll take a dirty big bite out of it first. Just show the bloody thing before you slobber all over it ffs, disgusting.

Reactions: 7
It's good to hear she's making a start on the summer wardrobe. Very important to buy more clothes. Nothing must be worn more than once. Must be hard to maintain this facade financially.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does anyone else get the ick from her hand and nails pointing and tapping and mauling over all the bits she’s showing off.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else get the ick from her hand and nails pointing and tapping and mauling over all the bits she’s showing off.
Always fidgeting and scratching when she is on her stories, so irritating

Reactions: 5
The bargain buyer actually sometimes buys her zara pieces off a page on Facebook, Brand new of course but for half of the price. Never heard her mention it though

Reactions: 4
MORE Disney bits arrived!
Seriously… is she going to Disneyland for a month? How many Disney outfits do 2 little kids need?
It boggles the mind how people can afford all this.

Up since 3am this morning and still going. Those kids must be shattered.

Reactions: 1
I'm confused... Did Penny not have her birthday party yesterday? But she's having another one on the 30th?? This woman is crazy. Absolutely no cop on whatsoever. Imagine doing all that for a 6 year old!! Insanity.