Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’ve been forbade from buying any new Halloween stuff. My husband says it’s all a waste of money. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

Thinking of putting him up for sale on Marketplace. 🤔
Yes, and use the money to buy new Halloween stuff 😌.

Ok so I finally finished Chestnutman and it was so good! I saw another poster couldn’t get into it but you need to power through the first episode. I also watched Devil in Ohio cos I thought it would be dark and atmospheric but it was the possibly biggest load of shite in the history of Netflix 😂. If anyone’s thinking of watching it, please don’t waste your time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Got the most beautiful pumpkin mug from Next at the start of the month but it arrived damaged and had been out of stock ever since! Don’t drive so can’t get to a local store atm. Looked on the website this morning and it was back in stock temporarily. Managed to snap it up! So excited🎃 fingers crossed it arrives okay🤞🏼

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I've had the most perfect Autumnal morning!! Nice fresh walk, with lots of crunchy leaves!! Chocolate fudge cake in the oven and currently prepping a roast dinner. Heaven 🍃 🍂 🍁

• Heart

lemon2507

I’ve been to home bargains, b&m & next over the past couple of days! I’ll do a show and tell tomorrow 😂🍂🍁

Ps also just going to switch everything over when my husband is at work and hope he doesn’t notice 🤞🏼😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
I've had a Pumpkin Spice Latte and then went pumpkin crazy and ordered a pumpkin handtowel and soap dispenser for the downstairs bathroom from Next 😂🎃

• Haha
  • Heart

roarke

VIP Member
Can i just ask are Uggs still a thing nowadays or are they a bit 2010?! I had a nostalgia moment of Autumn in Uggs! They were so comfy and easy to throw on with leggings and a long thick cardi
Wear whatever you want. I curse getting rid of my lovely slouch boots because someone told me they weren’t in fashion anymore. If you want to wear uggs, wear uggs.

I’m on the hunt for some bannister battery powered lights. This is now my mission and the only thing from not killing my coworkers at the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha

Brunette7

Feels like autumn now.....its raining and went for an Italian at a cosy restaurant with a good friend. Dark outside with rain pattering down. Now a hot bath.....heaven!

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Where are y‘all getting the weather to wear jumpers and boots?! I’m sweating my tatas off lol 🥵

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
What are some of your autumn dinner meals, I need some ideas. I am so excited for the cold weather, I can’t deal with this weather.
-Spag bol (actually have this all year)
-Chicken noodle soup
-tomato & basil soup with cheese & ham toasties
-beef/chicken roast dinner
-chicken curry
-chips, beans & eggs
-full English
-meat & potato pie
-sausage casserole
-sausage & mash

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
What are some of your autumn dinner meals, I need some ideas. I am so excited for the cold weather, I can’t deal with this weather.
Big pot of chili in the slow cooker loaded with kidney and black beans. I get some parcooked baguettes and use them to make cheesy garlic bread. Heaven on a cold day.
Slow cooker Ragu, using minute steak that I shred with forks when cooked for a lovely chunky Ragu, again with garlic bread.
Home made butternut squash soup, I add curry or tikka masala spice to mind.
Beef stew and loads of mash. Add a bit of braised red cabbage with apples too.
Fruit crumble for afters, apple and blackberry is perfect with custard.

For breakfast oven baked porridge loaded with apples, dried apricots, nibbed almonds and cinnamon. Perfect on a cold morning.

• Heart

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Primark have some pumpkins and wreaths, the home wear section in mine in tiny so this is all the autumnal stuff they had besides candles
36151894-E130-48EF-982E-804B638F74A2.jpeg
748841DF-0975-4075-B234-B5725DAE1CA4.jpeg

• Heart
For those looking for Doc Martens, also have a look at Solovairs - the company/factory that made Docs before they moved their manufacturing to Taiwan. They look identical and apparently are the quality of Docs of yesteryear.

So glad to have found this thread! Today's excitement is the autumn TV schedule starting with Only Connect/University challenge tonight and bake off/strictly just round the corner 🥹🥹 Had a roast and crumble for dinner today!

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
It's still really hot and summery where I live but I cannot wait for the autumn already! I've become so much more of a homebody the last couple of years and am so looking forward to lots of cozy nights at home, snuggling my puppy under a blanket, candle on, watching movies etc.

• Heart