Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenoodle

Do any tattlers go to haunted hayrides/farms/houses?

Years and years ago I was in Dublin for Halloween weekend and we went to one out of town. I remember very little except both having fun and being scared out of my mind 😆
I've been to Tulley's Farm before. It's amazing, but terrifying. I'd never say I wouldn't go again, but I don't think I could handle it ATM 😂

Reactions: 2

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I'm debating going to a Halloween event on a farm this weekend! Trouble is, it's forecast to rain and I'm not keen on trekking round in the wet, and then trailing muddy shoes into my car :ROFLMAO:

georgiecait

VIP Member
I’m officially on AutumnTok and will happily be on it until Christmas.
July tomorrow, when does TK Maxx/Homesense start getting their bits in?

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I hate the heat in this country. I hate feeling hot, and trying to sleep in the heat. I hate exercising outdoors when it's clammy, and my gym's air conditioning is also an abomination, so that's unpleasant, too!!

QueenBW

VIP Member
I had to travel for work to the southern hemisphere for a month so I feel like my autumn disappeared into thin air.

I didn't even do my annual Practical Magic rewatch.

Reactions: 1

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I've never been to a specific haunted /Halloween fright fest although there's a couple of local attractions that decorate for Halloween that we take to the kids to.

A few years ago when Halloween was on Saturday ( possibly 2015) we went to Whitby. We went to the Dracula experience and the Abbey. It was goth weekend too .I remember it being warm and sunny that year.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I don't mind Christmas taking over as such. I still feel Autumnal and we've got bonfire night on Sunday and its my wedding anniversary. I'll admit that I'm thinking of putting some christmas Dec's up alongside my pumpkins.
---

I'm really annoyed with Costa, they got rid of the maple Hazel syrup early in October when it's still Autumn for the Christmas menu. I love Christmas, but the mapel hazel latte was the best drink they've ever done.
Agreed. I only got to try it once then it sold out everywhere 😭 Imagine my joy when my local one stop Costa machine was doing it there...it tasted vile and nothing like the shop version. I nearly cried 😞
---
Do Starbucks have their festive range out now? Not seen anything online 😕

Pumpkins and other autumnal things remain out in my house until 1 December! There's no rush to get to Christmas here.

I've been on an autumnal holiday this year, and cannot recommend it enough. Flew to Zurich and from there took the train to Innsbruck in Austria. It's SO BEAUTIFUL.
We went to Innsbruck last year and loved it. I also recommend Bratislava.