Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Ruby

Had the most perfect autumn day today. Morning walk through the woods and the trees were looking SO lush 🍁🍂😍 There's a little cafe there and we stopped for hot chocolate and apple pie. Been watching Gilmore Girls all afternoon with my Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle lit, made a pumpkin spice cake, put a candle in the pumpkin I carved yesterday, now sat down for more Gilmore Girls watching with a glass of wine while it's rainy outside. I'm at my absolute happiest this time of year 🧡 Can't believe there's people who don't like autumn, how could you not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

soph30

VIP Member
I’m kinda sick of November being contaminated by Christmas? September is so hot these days and Halloween is all spooky. I just want one month that’s about cosy autumn nights :) Might just turn off all social media and live in a movies and drinks and scenery bubble 🍁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

georgiecait

VIP Member
Had the most gorgeous walk full of autumn colours and had a remembrance service in town. Followed by coffees and warm paninis, perfect autumn day!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

JulesWake

Chatty Member
My most favourite time is when the air has a crisp feel to it. Love Autumn & Winter, Rain & Gloomy days, which give off that cozy, warm, slow paced vibe. ❄💨☃🐧

• Heart
Reactions: 11

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
What did you think?

I feel so sad spooky season is over. I’ve never been into it before now, but I just want autumnal decorations and pumpkins to last another month 🥹
Pumpkins and other autumnal things remain out in my house until 1 December! There's no rush to get to Christmas here.

I've been on an autumnal holiday this year, and cannot recommend it enough. Flew to Zurich and from there took the train to Innsbruck in Austria. It's SO BEAUTIFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Realise we’re in January 😅 but I miss autumn, I don’t know what it is about autumn, the red leaves, pumpkins, Halloween. I love it. I’m thinking of making some crafts or painting a few things with the aim of doing a craft fair. I don’t have loads of time but found some cheap reduced pumpkins on Amazon I could paint or spray paint. I never do anything for myself and this might be quite calming?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

coconochanel

VIP Member
Costa's new Festive drinks come out 2nd Nov which include...

Terry's chocolate orange hot chocolate
After eight mint hot chocolate
Hazelnut hot chocolate/latte
Black forest hot chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Em_

VIP Member
I've still got pumpkins out and my Christmas tree up, so a bit of a mish mash going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

spookydooky

Chatty Member
maybe we could keep this thread going throughout the year 😂 I’m trying to really embrace the seasons but there’s something about autumn (actual autumn with red leaves and cooler temperatures) that I love.
I was going to say the same! Let's stick around complaining about it getting warmer until we roll back around to our happy place! 🤣

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
In agree. I love all the sugary, pastel colours it’s such a relief after a drab winter but nothing warms my cockles like the red, orange and brown of the maple leaf decor and spiced candles. The countdown is on hehe

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
You just *know* that we'll get to mid-September and we'll have six weeks of heat after a wash out of a summer :ROFLMAO:

georgiecait

VIP Member
From a UK perspective- wish we had this weather in autumn! Nice and cold and crisp instead of soaking wet

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
I was looking on this thread the other day because I used to like to read all the comments. Such a lovely thread to hang out on, I miss it.
maybe we could keep this thread going throughout the year 😂 I’m trying to really embrace the seasons but there’s something about autumn (actual autumn with red leaves and cooler temperatures) that I love.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Had the most perfect autumn day today. Morning walk through the woods and the trees were looking SO lush 🍁🍂😍 There's a little cafe there and we stopped for hot chocolate and apple pie. Been watching Gilmore Girls all afternoon with my Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle lit, made a pumpkin spice cake, put a candle in the pumpkin I carved yesterday, now sat down for more Gilmore Girls watching with a glass of wine while it's rainy outside. I'm at my absolute happiest this time of year 🧡 Can't believe there's people who don't like autumn, how could you not?!
Not liking autumn is an immediate red flag for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7