Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DLMM4129

I’m kinda sick of November being contaminated by Christmas? September is so hot these days and Halloween is all spooky. I just want one month that’s about cosy autumn nights :) Might just turn off all social media and live in a movies and drinks and scenery bubble 🍁

I feel a bit like this. Seems we’ve launched straight into Christmas from Halloween, I need a break!

Reactions: 7

Em_

VIP Member
I love that it's starting to feel like Christmas, but that is my favourite time of the year. I do however feel that Autum has been forgotten about this year.

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
I won a bakery competition to have some Halloween treats delivered :) and I watched Halloweentown today which I had never seen before, so a very spooky Saturday!

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Everyone was complimenting my fragrance at a party on the weekend, it was Autumn Vibes by Maison Margiela...in June 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

soph30

VIP Member
For me Christmas is winter tho not autumn which is why I don’t like the vibe taking over November :)

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Bought myself an Emma Beidgewater halloween biscuit plate in the sale. Even if it wasn’t arrive before Halloween, I’ve now got it for next year 🥳

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Shell we just skip this so called Spring/ Summer and go straight to Autumn and get the pumpkin spiced candles out? 🤭

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I thought I was the only one who experienced this.
Not the only one, I start worrying about the weather from April/May and during the summer I'm constantly checking the weather. I feel so stressed about the heat and then feel so down when it's hot, I just think I can get through it and then it will be Autumn.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I agree that November doesn't seem like a month in it's own right. I'm sure when I was younger, remembrance Sunday/ poppy day was more of a thing and there wasn't any Christmas decorations in the background then

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Realise we’re in January 😅 but I miss autumn, I don’t know what it is about autumn, the red leaves, pumpkins, Halloween. I love it. I’m thinking of making some crafts or painting a few things with the aim of doing a craft fair. I don’t have loads of time but found some cheap reduced pumpkins on Amazon I could paint or spray paint. I never do anything for myself and this might be quite calming?
I was looking on this thread the other day because I used to like to read all the comments. Such a lovely thread to hang out on, I miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ClaraPlum

For the last three months I’ve been organising a summer holiday to Italy for the little ones and planning on redecorating my living room (including a book nook) in time for a cozy autumn. I’m more excited for the latter 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Although I love Christmas and have nearly finished all my Christmas shopping I do think shops etc should hang back with their Christmas adverts until at least middle/ end of Nov. Everything is so early that as soon as Christmas day is over you never see a Christmas advert or song again even though its still Christmas. :rolleyes:
---
On a happier note The Costa Festive menu is out today🥳🥪🍪☕🥤
And on Christmas Day you feel so flat and miserable because you’ve been hyped up for two months and then it’s over just like that!

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Although I love Christmas and have nearly finished all my Christmas shopping I do think shops etc should hang back with their Christmas adverts until at least middle/ end of Nov. Everything is so early that as soon as Christmas day is over you never see a Christmas advert or song again even though its still Christmas. :rolleyes:
---
On a happier note The Costa Festive menu is out today🥳🥪🍪☕🥤

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I'm starting to feel Christmassy but it's a bit involuntary. I've still got too much pumpkin spice syrup left for autumn to be over.

The weather felt like winter so that didn't help.