The Autumn Thread #2 Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice šŸ‚ šŸ šŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatā€™s on everyoneā€™s autumn/winter clothing wish list this year?

I think Iā€™m going to get some fur lined DMā€™s. Are they worth the hype? Iā€™ve got my eye on the Alyson winter grip ones šŸ˜

Canā€™t wait until this thread really gets going at the end of summer itā€™s my favourite scroll at the end of the day.

Reactions: 6

I think Iā€™m going to get some fur lined DMā€™s. Are they worth the hype? Iā€™ve got my eye on the Alyson winter grip ones šŸ˜

Canā€™t wait until this thread really gets going at the end of summer itā€™s my favourite scroll at the end of the day.
I want a new coat and some new winter boots this year.

Reactions: 4

Iā€™d like some duck boots this year. Theyā€™re not too popular over here so will be a challenge. Also want an orange winter coat, as I always go for black - I want to match the leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d like some duck boots this year. Theyā€™re not too popular over here so will be a challenge. Also want an orange winter coat, as I always go for black - I want to match the leaves.
I went different last AW and got myself a dusky pink one which I still love! Normally I'd go for black/navy/khaki so I loved the change. A Burnt orange/rust colour also sounds right up my street too

• Heart

Iā€™m also thinking of getting some new DMā€™s this year. I had a pair of patent classic style ones before and I think I might get the leather ones this year. Iā€™ve got a pair of Romety(?) brown ones with the chunky heel which Iā€™ve had for years.

I will also be hunting for a new winter coat. Iā€™ve had Regatta coats for the past few years but they make me sweat so much,I donā€™t think they Are breathable

Reactions: 1

I've got the Chelsea boots and they are immense. Wore them for work all winter and most of the spring šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m also thinking of getting some new DMā€™s this year. I had a pair of patent classic style ones before and I think I might get the leather ones this year. Iā€™ve got a pair of Romety(?) brown ones with the chunky heel which Iā€™ve had for years.

I will also be hunting for a new winter coat. Iā€™ve had Regatta coats for the past few years but they make me sweat so much,I donā€™t think they Are breathable
I got a regatta coat last year and itā€™s so flimsy I was like no way is this going to be warm, but bloody hell as soon as I put it on Iā€™m like šŸ„µ.

Reactions: 2
I got a regatta coat last year and itā€™s so flimsy I was like no way is this going to be warm, but bloody hell as soon as I put it on Iā€™m like šŸ„µ.
Same. Itā€™s fine for the really really freezing cold winter days, but for autumn I would like a lighter, more breathable jacket. Iā€™ve got some Joules macs but again they are just plastic and sweaty. Who knew coat shopping could be so hard šŸ„²

Matalan have some autumn bits on their website under the 'new in homeware' section.

Iā€™ve got those Alyson boots theyā€™re amazing Iā€™d definitely recommend.

Btw sketchers do some furlined boots and theyā€™re amazingly comfortable.

I've been to the range today (only a small one) and they had a few Autumn bits in.
20230702_160025.jpg
20230702_160016.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Weā€™re going to Florida in October (doing WDW and Universal) and I canā€™t wait for all the Halloween things. Weā€™ve got tickets for the Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. Weā€™ve never been before so very excited. šŸŽƒ
---
Chai latte trumps PSL anyday
I went there at the same time of year about 10 years ago. Perfect time to go. Youā€™ll love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Iā€™ve got the fur lined Chelsea boots and theyā€™re fab šŸ˜ so comfy and warm, Iā€™ve had them 3 years now and theyā€™re still in such good condition! Defo worth the money - my fav boots šŸ’›

I got the fur lined chelsea boots last year and they are my best ever purchase. Absolutely love them, comfy and go with everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.