The Autumn Thread #2 Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really gloomy grey today and it's making me feel really cosy (even though it's still very warm!)

Reactions: 8
Dying to go to the range in the next few weeks, we donโ€™t have one local so will have to get a taxi but itโ€™ll be worth it to see the autumn bits๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ”๐Ÿ‚๐ŸคŽ

Reactions: 4
Yesterday was so gloomy and with the wind here almost chilly heheeheeee ๐Ÿ˜

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ I usually love Autumn/Halloween/Christmas etc but feeling so unmotivated this year about it already. I'm due with baby #2 just before Halloween, will be having a c-section so dad will have to take our son out trick or treating on his own. Gutted I won't be able to go ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart
Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ I usually love Autumn/Halloween/Christmas etc but feeling so unmotivated this year about it already. I'm due with baby #2 just before Halloween, will be having a c-section so dad will have to take our son out trick or treating on his own. Gutted I won't be able to go ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
You could go as Norman Batesโ€™ mother and procure a wheelchair?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I popped into TKMaxx today to see if their Halloween bits were out yet and thereโ€™s nothing so far. Iโ€™m sure they had bits out last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went into The Range today and picked up the hey pumpkin cushion (and a few others eek) and the pumpkin dootstop! Not much in but what is is really cute. They have quite a few wreaths.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was in Next after work and they had a small display of Halloween bits including the pumpkin dishes people went mad for last year๐ŸŽƒ

• Heart
Aww this is exciting though! Maybe you can plan a little Halloween film night โ€ฆ lots of snuggles and some snacks!

• Heart
I was in Next after work and they had a small display of Halloween bits including the pumpkin dishes people went mad for last year๐ŸŽƒ
For the past 3 years Next have been top of their game for Autumn bits!

Itโ€™s been much cooler today and itโ€™s getting me so excited for autumn ๐Ÿ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got a lovely pumpkin candle from home sense yesterday. I went there hoping theyโ€™d have some halloween bits out but there wasnโ€™t much apart from candles. I live for autumn! It felt quite autumnal today outside ๐Ÿ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.