The Archie Battersbee case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s told the army it’s been placed by the court on Monday so it feels like she’s twisting it to make it sound that the hospital has placed one instead

If that is the case, it’s interesting that she feels as though she can take on the specific hospital/NHS but not the court/judge
No, the other part of that post says she told the Dr that yes she knows as she was in the court.

Reactions: 8
No, the other part of that post says she told the Dr that yes she knows as she was in the court.
I wish people just shared the full context of everything she posts 😭

I still wouldn’t put it past her to have made this conversation up as a way to mention what’s been decided in court. Again, I don’t think she’s actually made a post to confirm what’s been decided to the army personally, just that not everything being reported was true or something along those lines

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.