The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the posts about the Movicol and the replies from the associated numpties? How the hell has she got the nerve to boss the medics around and tell them how to do their job? Says she has learned a lot of medical stuff. Nothing about how overflow diarrhoea works then. I really hopes the judge puts a court order on her tomorrow to shut the hell up.

ETA, she means loperamide, not lepermide. Loperamide stops diarrhoea, ie, its immodium.

View attachment 1416878View attachment 1416879View attachment 1416880View attachment 1416881

"Twice a day is normal for kids his age". He's not normal.

"I know a lot about this". Sure, how many constipated brain-dead kids have you treated in your lengthy career as a Facebook medical expert?

These people 😖
Exactly. It's frightening really that sort of 'expertise' being bandied around as gospel.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the photos that found that has the amount of people on the AA Facebook that have got Archie tattoos :censored: Idk it’s weird behaviour personally.

I also think both the Facebook pages are as bad as each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen the photos that found that has the amount of people on the AA Facebook that have got Archie tattoos :censored:
The tattoos are just the most insane thing. I have no bleeping idea why all these strangers are getting tattoos of his name other than they're all massive bleeping attention seekers trying to centre themselves in some drama. It's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
When Corrie McKeague was missing there were loads of people in his Mum's Facebook group doing similar things. One woman made a load of Christmas tree ornaments with his picture on and decorated her tree with them. She said her kiddie had insisted they do it. Bollocks.

Same with all the people taking photos with the monkey that Charlie Gard had.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
😂😂

Ahhh people. Always think they’ve finished surprising me, yet they never have.

Agency ICU nurses hate coming to work in Neuro ICU because “all we care about is brains and poo”… The complexities of over flow, constipation, the reasoning for brain injured patients to need to poo so much just cannot be taught in one Facebook post! But anyway, I must learn by now to shut up and accept these people know much more. 🙃
I was about to start explaining because it's not just neuro 😉. Then I realised the delights of impaction aren't for everyone 😂. Though it's probably pertinent to say that the xray didn't show overflow as such Dr Hollie, it's just a new word for her. Poo is important, that's all I'll say, however it's not for public consumption.
Hollie needs to stop talking about this poor child's non functioning bowel.

Reactions: 20
I was about to start explaining because it's not just neuro 😉. Then I realised the delights of impaction aren't for everyone 😂. Though it's probably pertinent to say that the xray didn't show overflow as such Dr Hollie, it's just a new word for her. Poo is important, that's all I'll say, however it's not for public consumption.
Hollie needs to stop talking about this poor child's non functioning bowel.
Very true! Unless she wants to learn about impaction and get heavily involved. Maybe manual evacuations are her thing, overflow is something she’s passionate about and she will now fight to ensure everyone has the right for regular X-rays for… incorrect bowel management. 🧐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the photos found that has the amount of people on the AA Facebook that have got Archie tattoos :censored: Idk it’s weird behaviour personally.

I also think both the Facebook pages are as bad as each other.
The tattoos are just the most insane thing. I have no bleeping idea why all these strangers are getting tattoos of his name other than they're all massive bleeping attention seekers trying to centre themselves in some drama. It's disgusting.
When Corrie McKeague was missing there were loads of people in his Mum's Facebook group doing similar things. One woman made a load of Christmas tree ornaments with his picture on and decorated her tree with them. She said her kiddie had insisted they do it. Bollocks.

Same with all the people taking photos with the monkey that Charlie Gard had.

People must like to feel they are part of something, people were having vaccine tattoos , QR code of vaccine passports. people getting Ukraine tattoos done. once step up from changing your profile photo to the latest thing.
I have never understood any of it. but someone always have to take it further

Reactions: 18
That group is going to be crazy tomorrow as will the dignity page. It makes me really uncomfortable to think they are going along to report back on their Facebook page and I’m on the same side of the fence as them so for the family it must be awful.

The things Hollie says in the army group are so at odds with what she says in court and it all just seems to be a big mess. In previous cases the parents didn’t seem to be so contradictory, it comes across very as a very manipulative thing to do as the army would quickly fall away if she admitted she knows that he isn’t going to live. I guess the group and their ill informed comments are a comfort and give her the belief to keep going in her battle.

I suspect there will need to be a police presence when they start to withdraw life support. If she doesn’t kick off then. it will be after. She’s going to raise hell and blame them all.

Reactions: 14
Hopefully the judge orders sensibly today. I can't help but feel for that poor boy.

If she doesn't trust the doctors caring for him or what they say, who will she trust? I really feel for the professionals doing their best in what is an impossible situation.

Reactions: 7
I think they'll just object to what is heard today and try to incur further delays. Didn't the Gards go to the Supreme Court and also tried the European Court for Human Rights?

Reactions: 7
I’d expect for the ECHR to dismiss this if it ever came to it but I’d be interested to see how much weight, if any, is given to the family being religious

They’ve really been playing the religious angle recently, including the father

Reactions: 4
I think they'll just object to what is heard today and try to incur further delays. Didn't the Gards go to the Supreme Court and also tried the European Court for Human Rights?
Yes both the Supreme Court and the ECHR dismissed it out of hand, I think.

Reactions: 4
They aren’t that religious. If they were they all would have been christened before now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.