The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Essex Police seem slow to release news to the press (unless it concerns Russell Brand). And the Southend Echo seem to take their time in publishing those releases.

Have a nice weekend, there will be nothing until at least Monday....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seems Hollie was made to clear the grave she states its because a headstone is being installed but then states its not even done.
1699123496865.png

Hollie also made a post today that people keep trying to break into her car.
1699123288185.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Essex Police seem slow to release news to the press (unless it concerns Russell Brand). And the Southend Echo seem to take their time in publishing those releases.

Have a nice weekend, there will be nothing until at least Monday....
We will see what next week brings....

Reactions: 2
What an eyesore the Forever Bed was.
I can only imagine what monstrous headstone she will be putting up. Wonder if there are rules on the size allowed (not that she won't abide by them)?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she feels she can do anything she wants as she's such a celebrity now and anyone else who has a loved one buried there will just have to lump it as Arch's needs come first.

Reactions: 6
What an eyesore the Forever Bed was.
I can only imagine what monstrous headstone she will be putting up. Wonder if there are rules on the size allowed (not that she won't abide by them)?
Alfie as a cherub but in his MMA shorts and boxers stance is my bet!

Reactions: 3
I think everyone that lives in that neighbourhood has had their car or van broken into.

Note that she says "in the last year". Crashgate happened 13 months ago. No defence there then.

Reactions: 1
Let's hope she is really "taken down" as a result of Crashgate but no doubt the local jails are already full to the brim so she'll be acquitted with a compulsory anger management course and a modest fine....

Anyone with legal knowledge know what this continual monthly re-bailing might actually mean? Thanks. x
It means they don't have enough evidence/haven't met CPS threshold to bring charges yet. Bail will be determined by magistrates at this point (police bail can only be given for a maximum of 9 months, after which magistrates have to approve it).

It means they don't have enough evidence/haven't met CPS threshold to bring charges yet. Bail will be determined by magistrates at this point (police bail can only be given for a maximum of 9 months, after which magistrates have to approve it).
I feel like she’s going to get away with it. How can this sort of thing happen and there’s not enough evidence? It really feels like the UK is a criminals paradise

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not surprised. Her whole personality is finding loopholes and fighting authority. I truly believe she tried to keep Archie alive on principle. She can’t stand other people having a say over her. She fought her last arrest. She fought the school. She fought the hospital.
She will be resisting this tooth and nail knowing her whole fame journey relies on it.

It is not easy getting evidence together, even on what seems a straight forward case.
Some cases take years to get evidence together for a CPS decision to get charges laid (such as Fraud and VAT cases).

I have no doubt that someone will be charged with some offence in connection with this, whether that be GBH with Intent or not I'll wait to see. A very serious charge.

I just hope that that "someone" includes her and that her desire for control is thwarted.

I find it strange (but maybe it isn’t) that it’s only a month each time they are bailed and not longer. I’m hoping that means they are close?

An 'insider' on the other forum claims both Hollie and Tom have actually been charged.

Another poster says

"As someone who is a witness in the crash gate case I can confirm it’s going to court very soon also Tom summers is still on bail for attacking a witness and is looking to be charged to it pretty sure they are going for a attempted murder as she ran him off the road and again after he got out the vehicle but finally there will be an outcome after a year of that family intimidating witnesses trying to cover up for anyone who wants a full run down of what happened we will be going to the newspapers as soon as the court case is done explaining how for a year after Hollie trying to kill someone they continued the intimidate attack witnesses try to scare people into not giving statements and how in the end the truth always prevails".

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.