The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen rep was a farce. I thought the same about Alistair and Stella.

Reactions: 1
Precisely.
The way Lee came across almost demanding Henry got a place on the judges panel was so arrogant and self entitled, I thought immediately of Rob.
I really felt for Ed that Fallon wouldn’t accommodate Keira after she did Henry.
So typical of how people treat the “know your place” Grundy’s!
Glad they changed that rule and are now having more judges.
I hope Henry over indulges on the sugar though and vomits for days, Lee & Helen won’t feel so entitled then.

Reactions: 3
Lots of stress flying around just now, Freddie's getting tetchy at Lower Loxley, school exam time, potential catfight between Chelsea and Mia and Chris sounds increasingly paranoid about possible hidden assets.

Reactions: 2
I think an all out feud between Chris and Alice's family will ensue, to be played out over the summer.

If Jazzer gets rid of his spider he gets to move in with Tracy
They do make a nice couple and their story keeps me tuning in.

If Jazzer gets rid of his spider he gets to move in with Tracy
They do make a nice couple and their story keeps me tuning in.
Ah this whole story with Chelsea was really sweet, I don’t know if you’ve got to the sweet part yet.

Ah Jimus admitting to Jazzer he'll miss him. Can't believe it's been about 10 years Jazzer has lived with him . I would've said 5 at most.

Listening to last nights episode and
I’m really annoyed with Neil meddling and trying to put ideas in Chris’ head.

The Chris/Alice/Martha saga is never-ending

Adam meet Ardil...Ardil meet Adam
Adam's Artisan Pizza on the way in Borsetshire, before we know it DeliveRoo will be all over the county

Last edited:
Reactions: 3