The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Rochelle has fallen out with Joyce and has cut Joyce out of her life OR i imagine Rochelle as a selfish or snooty daughter who doesn't care for her mum( but would only call on her for her own needs eg babysitting).

Harrison will be on the warpath with Alice ("the murderer").
Loathe the George switch seat story, its distressing!

As for Paul gagging to invoice for a crazy sheep😆 and Mick and Alistair's rambling on!

Reactions: 1
I feel they’re setting it up for George to get found out, the fact Alice was talking about the cheap cider etc.

Reactions: 3
I feel they’re setting it up for George to get found out, the fact Alice was talking about the cheap cider etc.
Yes - and the stakes are getting so high making Alice out as a terrible villain, that it will be quite a revelation.
Only Chris seems to have his doubts about the story.

Need the George driving reveal - frustrating.
Also the Harrison story - I don't mind the storyline, I just don't like hearing his voice so much!
Took me a moment to realise I was listening to Lily not Kate talking to Alistair

They’re rinsing the George storyline so much that I feel they won’t drag it out for too much longer!

Will George be revealed or will he crack and admit it?
I don't quite get why he is being built into such a massive hero while Alistair and Denise aren't. All the better for his come down I suppose.
Can't see Fallon and Harrison lasting at this rate.

Reactions: 4
Will George be revealed or will he crack and admit it?
I don't quite get why he is being built into such a massive hero while Alistair and Denise aren't. All the better for his come down I suppose.
Can't see Fallon and Harrison lasting at this rate.
Harrison’s been getting on my nerves, the way he just assumed that Fallon would have continued with the pregnancy when he knew that she definitely didn’t want children, ever.
I’m definitely gearing up for George’s comedown, however it comes about.

Reactions: 5
Harrison’s been getting on my nerves, the way he just assumed that Fallon would have continued with the pregnancy when he knew that she definitely didn’t want children, ever.
I’m definitely gearing up for George’s comedown, however it comes about.
Harrison’s current behaviour is probably the upshot of years of unleashed feelings he’s buried for years but after last night I’m losing every last scrap of sympathy for him, how many times did his boss red light him she didn’t want the conversation but no on and on and on until she rightly sends him home. There’s no way he can work as a police officer presently and hopefully part of that role is that he has to attend counselling, it’s absolutely vital at this point, the venom he holds for Alice is actually scary.

Team Fallon all day long here, well done Fallon for enjoying yourself and having a few wines, I love a barn dance myself .. perhaps Harrison should try one .. a few do-si-dos and Face the Sides might cheer him up. 🕺

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought last night’s episode was fantastic.

The tension between jill and her fella (forgot name) and how clearly she is going to cut him out of her life now. Snip snip.

The argument between Harrison and Fallon was so well done. I thought it was acted really well and great writing. Good that they let Fallon say that she wouldn’t necessarily have continued with the pregnancy and Harrison’s reaction. I cannot help but feel it is over between them. If the miscarriage hadn’t happened it seems as though it would be over regardless. The only possible way they can go on is if Fallon has a baby and I would hate that to be the storyline. I would much prefer harrison to get with someone else, have babies etc then down the track they end up having an affair. I’m all about the affairs. Not sure why.

Also wonder if harrison is going to go a bit rogue. Found it interesting he was so against Tracey being vice captain. If felt as though he was angry with her for being a woman. Maybe reading too much.

What IS the story with Rochelle?
The mind boggles really. There was a steeliness to Joy not seen before underneath the fluffiness and wittering.

And yes very hard to see Fallon and Harrison coming back from this. There is no compromise over having children/not having them is there? No middle ground.

I know this is not a very nice way of thinking and I'm aware of that, but Harrison is getting on my nerves. His vendetta against Alice is vile, tbh. Trying to get her on a murder charge? Wtf?

Reactions: 6
Fallon wont give in (nor should she) so I think this is the end for them. Perhaps they’ll limp on for a while until Harrison knocks up someone else (Hannah? Few drinks after cricket?).
---
I am so excited a Rochelle reveal is close though!

Do we think Alice was drunk whilst still working at The Stables and didn’t complete the relevant health check questionnaire for the horse who it seems is now very ill. I accept TA love laying a trail of breadcrumbs often leading nowhere, but if this one does lead home then that’s serious.

Do we think Alice was drunk whilst still working at The Stables and didn’t complete the relevant health check questionnaire for the horse who it seems is now very ill. I accept TA love laying a trail of breadcrumbs often leading nowhere, but if this one does lead home then that’s serious.
It does sound worrying.
I’m annoyed that the Rochelle thing has gone quiet again already.

I was wondering this, I bet the horse has strangles and is going to cause mass panic, possibly upset even more people who were slightly in her corner before (Oliver, Justin etc)!

Reactions: 2
I was wondering this, I bet the horse has strangles and is going to cause mass panic, possibly upset even more people who were slightly in her corner before (Oliver, Justin etc)!
I am so proud of myself for correctly predicting strangles and had no one to tell 😂
---
I think they are setting Alice up for a tragic ending. Everyone gives up on her bar Chris.

Reactions: 6