The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the upcoming 'the bank holiday' reference (Pip's dialogue) - it is Easter - 'Easter weekend', 'Easter Sunday' 'Easter Monday'.... fed up with this move by the scriptwriters to force a non-traditional agenda.:mad:

Reactions: 4
Someone please bleeping strangle George.
The whiny brat that thinks he’s the big I am 🙄
How pathetic is he really?

Reactions: 5
Someone please bleeping strangle George.
The whiny brat that thinks he’s the big I am 🙄
How pathetic is he really?
Isn't he dreadful? They really are building him up to be an incel. He just hates women. No idea why Brad is friends with him.

Reactions: 7
Isn't he dreadful? They really are building him up to be an incel. He just hates women. No idea why Brad is friends with him.
I hate how Brad is still hanging around with him, after his dirty tricks over the Grey Gables break in.
George definitely heading down the incel route and I suppose Emma will still be telling everyone that he’s misunderstood 🙄

They are doing an awful lot of ‘Hello Robert’ to hammer the new voice home. And certainly getting their money’s worth by putting him in every episode.

• Haha
They are doing an awful lot of ‘Hello Robert’ to hammer the new voice home. And certainly getting their money’s worth by putting him in every episode.
Indeed, why can’t they just introduce him in a normal way, Roberthas never really been a front & centre type guy.

Reactions: 1
When the incel stuff started developing last year I felt so unsettled, proper rattled, I ended up looking the actor up and realising I know someone who was at university with him. Good news is the actor himself is a really decent person. No idea why this made me feel better but it did. Emma jumping in to support her son’s nonsense really gets on my tits. She needs to give her head a wobble. (I’m an omnibus listener and have no idea whether Emma has indeed this week given her head a wobble.)

Reactions: 7
I’m still catching up on the omnibus. Is anyone else finding the Bartleby story boring beyond belief?

I’m still catching up on the omnibus. Is anyone else finding the Bartleby story boring beyond belief?
It’s called scraping the bottoms of the barrel.
I hate George and Eddie too, and I don’t care how old that horse is. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve not listened for a couple weeks, fell behind and can’t be bothered catching up

Reactions: 3
I’ve not listened for a couple weeks, fell behind and can’t be bothered catching up
I’m quite tempted to skip a few hours. The tearoom is annoying me as well, as is Brian suddenly taking up with Justin’s ex. In fact, I can’t think of any of it I’m enjoying at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Through the droll a few things have happened:

Jolene and Robert Sherlock Holmes
Alice supporting Arry and his simpering voice.
Mustn't forget cricket committee!

Reactions: 3
It’s called scraping the bottoms of the barrel.
I hate George and Eddie too, and I don’t care how old that horse is. 🙄
I hate Eddie. Is he supposed to be a loveable rogue because I just don't get that. He's just lying and sneaky and encouraging his ghastly grandson to be the same. And all the self pitying shite - 'us Grundys never have any luck' when they have numerous things handed to them - like Oliver letting then stay at Grange Farm on a peppercorn rent. Even then Eddie often whines and tries to abuse it.

Reactions: 6
I hate Eddie. Is he supposed to be a loveable rogue because I just don't get that. He's just lying and sneaky and encouraging his ghastly grandson to be the same. And all the self pitying shite - 'us Grundys never have any luck' when they have numerous things handed to them - like Oliver letting then stay at Grange Farm on a peppercorn rent. Even then Eddie often whines and tries to abuse it.
I agree but will say Bartleby’s diaries have potential 😀

It comes to something when the cricket is one of the only storylines I’m vaguely interested in!

What do we think is next for George and Hannah? Is he still plotting something nasty, or is he going to start falling for her like he has done for Fallon?

Aah, I don't believe it! More mystery voice bingo with that new Laura, who sounds horribly similar to the new doctor, to Stella, to Hannah, to Fallon, to Alice, to Phoebe, to Pip....

• Haha