The Apprentice UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21 years old here, grew up on faulty towers it was my favorite show at around 6 years old even tho there was only a few episodes, I still rewatch them now😂
It’s actually spelled Fawlty Towers

or:

‘Warty Towels’
‘Wartery Fowls’
‘Flay Otters’
‘Fatty Owls’
‘Flowery Twats’

according to the sign outside the hotel where someone kept rearranging the letters

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s actually spelled Fawlty Towers

or:

‘Warty Towels’
‘Wartery Fowls’
‘Flay Otters’
‘Fatty Owls’
‘Flowery Twats’

according to the sign outside the hotel where someone kept rearranging the letters
Flowery twats still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the last episode. So glad Noor went. What a nasty, deluded little girl and she was so so rude to Tre.

I hate how Lord Sugar says 'with regret' before firing literally everyone now. How could he regret firing an idiot like Noor who has been shite in every episode.

I really want Tre to win now, he's got such a good energy, presents well and seems like a very genuine guy. The two blonde ones (not Maura) seem pretty decent too. I think they'll all make the final with maybe Paul or Raj as the fourth person.

Reactions: 18
I’m glad Noor went too. In every task, she always seemed like a spare part. I’m not sure whether she had an unfair edit or not, but it came across as though she made barely any decent contributions, and she was beyond useless as the PM. That advert was rubbish and it irritated me that she believed otherwise. The past few (maybe more?) series have all been pretty rubbish IMO, when compared to the older ones. All the contestants seem to blend in to one, if that makes sense. It feels like a chore to get to the final, whereas in earlier series, every episode seemed to be brilliant..

Reactions: 4
Glad Noor makes a living by her own endeavours. Imagine having her as a work colleague. Thick, rude and with an over inflated sense of her abilities. If there was ever any pushback from a coworker she would claim racism.

Reactions: 20
Isn't Noor's business reselling tat she buys on aliexpress?? Think our Alan dodged a bullet there...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure Tre is the only one that can pitch! The others flounder so frequently. He might talk out of his arse sometimes but at least he does it with confidence.

Reactions: 16
I think Noor wasn’t a team player. She seemed to struggle being able to work collaboratively with anyone . I am not she added much to any of the tasks prior to being fired last week.

I think Lord Sugar made the right decision - that advert was dire and didn’t make sell the camper van at all.
---
New apprentice thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.