The Apprentice UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Noor. Obviously she was crap/thick but she gave good facial expressions, she had bundles of misplaced confidence, and she stood out in a sea of bland contestants. Apart from Tre and Maura I have no idea what the other contestants are called. Maura is deranged. She ingests too many E numbers before a task. Last night’s was the best episode of the series. Just for the comedy and shade. I thought Sir Alan looked rougher than normal last night.

Reactions: 7
Thank goodness useless Noor has gone.
The fact that she was even selected for the show baffles me. They must have very poor applications these days or she was picked for box ticking

Reactions: 11
I laughed at Maura trying to get the advert to be "fun" when she brought us "sometimes in life there's situations."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Noor's attitude in the aftermath stood out to me too, I wonder how much business experience she has. I feel like whenever you try your hand at projects, whether business or creative (or both!) You really need to fail at some point to learn and develop yourself, otherwise you end up with the 'I believe in everything I've ever done' attitude Noor had. Most successful people can reflect and acknowledge their successes and their failures, regardless of their field.

Well according to her last night she's got "loads of business experience" 😂 she's 22 😂 barely out of nappies! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well according to her last night she's got "loads of business experience" 😂 she's 22 😂 barely out of nappies! 🙈
Folks on Reddit are saying her business is a sham but I've not looked into it to know what or who it is other than the Apprentice voiceover saying "jewellery".

1711103392013.png

Desperate for attention, who cares love, do what you have to do.

edit: just looked at her website and it's just a shopify site, might as well just be flogging stuff on ebay.

Reactions: 15
Just watching on catchup now but saw this tweet this morning.

Noor’s annoyed me all the way through but honestly don’t know how she was selected for this process. Couldn’t stand how she always seemed so negative on all the tasks and now project manager she just come across thick as tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Noor is such a sour and bitter person on her tiktok videos and live videos. Came across her live tiktok yesterday complaining non stop and still saying the video was good. She was rolling her eyes and moaning at anyone who criticised her in the comments... Like why are you live? So desperate for attention

• Haha
I think she just came across very entitled and immature and I can't quite believe how rude she was to Tre!

Reactions: 17
Want Tre to win now, she’d probably still be in denial and say he’s rubbish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was pretty crap last night again. Also the thickness stands out more for some reason, I wonder if they're prompted in some of the names to call the businesses. Like e-BnB could have been called e-Camper with a logo of a van at the top and they'd have smashed it. But they seem to go for purposely illogical decisions.

Reactions: 4
Tre was really good in last nights episode, I have no idea how he didn't lose it completely. Himself and the blond lady (Rachel?) were just like Noor's parents trying to get her to carefully consider what she wants from Santa.

Edit: I'm crying laughing at her going 'ooh, that's you' when the panel starts asking questions about the branding :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watching on catchup now but saw this tweet this morning.

Noor’s annoyed me all the way through but honestly don’t know how she was selected for this process. Couldn’t stand how she always seemed so negative on all the tasks and now project manager she just come across thick as tit.
And we spell it jewellery not jewelry on the UK!

Do we reckon she’ll be back in the last episode to “help” the finalists?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank goodness useless Noor has gone.
The fact that she was even selected for the show baffles me. They must have very poor applications these days or she was picked for box ticking
Exactly my thoughts. I felt uncomfortable watching her make a complete fool of herself and clearly picked up for comedy value as she's very young ,uneducated and her exaggerated self-confidence is based on hot air . I think the apprentice has hit the bottom and should be scraped .
Never updating the £250,000 investment also shows it's not serious and very dated.
---
I think that firing her without bringing two other contestants and then her not showing up in "you're fired" without giving any explanation it taking the piss out of the already declining audience left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched her video on x2 speed of her saying why she didn’t go on the you’re fired show..
Except she didn’t even say why she just blamed the edit for how she came across 🙄.

Apparently when Alan told her to be project manager he told her she needed to make every decision but they ‘cut it out so she just looked like a crazy person taking control’.
and if you want to know why she didn’t go on you’re fired she’s making a part 2 video she’ll release later 🙄
All made more annoying by the fact she keeps calling it “you’ve been fired”

• Haha
Noor was the epitome of confidence over ability - tinsel for brains, glad she got fired last night.

Really liking Tre, Rachel and Flo... The rest I'm quite meh about

Reactions: 16
I laughed when the blonde on the eBNB team (don’t know her name) told Lord Sugar that their logo was mistaken for an Assisted Living company. Lord Sugar’s chuckle made me LOL.

Reactions: 7
I did feel she was talked over a bit and disrespected by the rest of the teams on the tasks (although she was useless) and has got it in her head it’s because they were being racist rather than just being dicks/she wasn’t as good as she thought. She’s 22, they’re fed this stuff constantly 🙄
Note: I’m not diminishing real racism at work or racial microaggressions
---
Just watched her part 2 and she didn't go on because Asif wasn't allowed because of his Palestine tweet and she's pro Palestine? :censored: As far as I remember his tweet was inflammatory and anti Semitic which is why the show didn't want to be associated with it, not just pro Palestine
---
SPAR DAY 😆 and it wasn’t just autocorrect as she wrote it in the caption

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.