The Apprentice UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the most recent episode on catch up and when Maura changed to the sub team and attempted to do the tour, I genuinely thought she was trying to sabotage herself so she could leave without having to admit she wanted to leave. It was TOO bad!
Know what you mean, it does seem that the other blond girl (sorry can’t remember her name) was excellent at the question and answer session with the punters, this was more or less what won the task for her team; maybe Maura had picked up how much better than she herself was and that’s why she swapped with her. That said Maura was awful .. guess they only showed the really bad bits of her tour though🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched the most recent episode on catch up and when Maura changed to the sub team and attempted to do the tour, I genuinely thought she was trying to sabotage herself so she could leave without having to admit she wanted to leave. It was TOO bad!
She was utterly cringe worthy and was lucky that Flo saved the day for her team. She appeared to know nothing about wine at all. My knowledge is limited but even I know more than her. She was an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
How do they decide how to mix the teams up? Seems the strongest ones get moved
---
Sorry bit behind- has Noor really not heard of Budapest before 😆
Not sure about going on the show if you can’t be around or sell alcohol. They often do wine and cruise tours. Guess it’s good to be inclusive though
It’s on a par with Jade in BB talking about East Angular

Reactions: 2
She was utterly cringe worthy and was lucky that Flo saved the day for her team. She appeared to know nothing about wine at all. My knowledge is limited but even I know more than her. She was an absolute embarrassment.
I can't fathom why you would insist like that knowing you knoe duck all about wine? Nice with fish? Everyone knows that! Self importance at an all time high its actually baffling

Reactions: 6
Omg imagine pitching to experts with logos that look like they've been knocked up in Microsoft word/paint by 12 year olds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The logo thing is just something else that makes the show so tired, in this day and age they could cook up a professional looking one using AI quicker than the time they spend faffing about with the work experience graphic designer.

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly not trying to be a witch here, but does Noor have some kind of learning disability? Just something about the way she speaks

Reactions: 4
Sorry I just cannot understand how this is serious now?? The logo for e B&B looked like it was an Arabic letter, no one would have guessed it was meant to be a tent 🙄

Reactions: 17
Was is the shopping challenge set in someone’s garden? Also, this far in and I barely know their names so that’s how you know it’s bad. I think Trey or the blonde girl to win (not Maura or Flo)

Reactions: 1
Why do the women have to scream like that whenever someone comes back from the board room? 🙄

Reactions: 3
The logo thing is just something else that makes the show so tired, in this day and age they could cook up a professional looking one using AI quicker than the time they spend faffing about with the work experience graphic designer.
It's not how real graphic designers work either. The client doesn't sit in the room with them telling them what to design and it's all done in 1 hour, it would look crap like in the apprentice as the client has no design skills. They usually get a brief with a rough idea what the client wants, spend a day or two mocking up a few examples make it look professional, then the client will choose what they prefer and any editing they want

Reactions: 10
These tasks are getting so repetitive. At least we’ve got the shopping one next week.

I laughed when they played Noor’s advert and she said “it’s good!”
She is much younger than the other contestants and it really showed in this task. I get the impression that all her life she’s been told how great she is and it came as a huge shock to her to be told her ideas were crap. She still thinks she’s right and everyone else is wrong.
If she’d been a project manager before now she’d have been fired weeks ago.

Reactions: 23
Yeah Noor's attitude in the aftermath stood out to me too, I wonder how much business experience she has. I feel like whenever you try your hand at projects, whether business or creative (or both!) You really need to fail at some point to learn and develop yourself, otherwise you end up with the 'I believe in everything I've ever done' attitude Noor had. Most successful people can reflect and acknowledge their successes and their failures, regardless of their field.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.