The Apprentice UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a but bad for Mark. On the You’re Fired show afterwards, he said they weren’t actually told what the “immersive experience” would entail, so his team didn’t actually know that the customers were going to be treated as prisoners. It makes it impossible to sell the experience when you don’t know yourself what it is!

Reactions: 9
I feel a but bad for Mark. On the You’re Fired show afterwards, he said they weren’t actually told what the “immersive experience” would entail, so his team didn’t actually know that the customers were going to be treated as prisoners. It makes it impossible to sell the experience when you don’t know yourself what it is!
Ah that explains why he kept saying there'd be actors 'jumping out at you' since he was probably guessing it would be some kind of haunted prison experience, which would be infinitely cooler than the Stanford Prison Experiment the guests actually got.

I think the team given the prison experience got a raw deal from the start - the Victorian Town one is better IMO and much easier to sell.

Reactions: 13
i knew mark would go, they barely gave him any air time the whole series even though he clearly already has a successful business so knows what he's doing. im guessing theyre going for straight humour/pisstaking this year in terms of the interview episode so its likely to be people like avi who make it to the end...theyre trying to recreate the comedy of last years series and failing terribly at it

Reactions: 2
So Avi has this page on his website where he goes on and on about his “life story”. There’s a carousel of scans of behaviour letters from his school to his parents.

Who flexes over their teenage detentions as a grown 20something? And are we supposed to find the story about the woman who was effectively sexually harassed in her workplace… funny?!

CEB0244-D-1-DD6-4-F38-87-FA-1-D65-DD4-FAC70.jpg

82-D10-F71-0-F99-46-A6-AF2-D-8-A3-F3-E2-E9599.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So Avi has this page on his website where he goes on and on about his “life story”. There’s a carousel of scans of behaviour letters from his school to his parents.

Who flexes over their teenage detentions as a grown 20something? And are we supposed to find the story about the woman who was effectively sexually harassed in her workplace… funny?!

View attachment 1985203
View attachment 1985204
Seems he’s hardly changed. Imo, he was acting as an absolute knobhead towards Rochelle and Marnie. Found myself baffled when they were praising him on You’re Fired

Speaking You’re Fired, I think Mark came across as very humble

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1985203
View attachment 1985204
He should’ve kept this to himself tbh

Reactions: 6
Why is it that every year they choose more stupid contestants who couldn’t run up a phone bill? The women look vacuous and the men don’t have a pair of balls between them! It used to be a good programme

Avi the Poundland Dappy's true colours really showed through in this week's episode and I doubt much of it was down to editing.
He has been an absolute cringe all through the series with the nodding dog, hapless, childlike character he puts on but now it's getting towards the end, his nasty side is really coming out.

The TokTok's, Instagram reels and comments on posts of them all pretending to like each other is definitely something they've been told to do too. Last year's contestants seem genuine, this year it seems forced and done through gritted teeth.

View attachment 1985203
View attachment 1985204
When did he find time to learn what onomatopoeia is?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a very intelligent man. Knows all 5 of the senses and can usually list them in a confident manner

No wonder people think bankers are wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not forgetting he understands profit is revenue - cost. Cringe.
Mark came across really well on You’re Fired. Linda was over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said that Carina (bakery shops) said that she is a spitting image of Frank Lampard and I can never un see it!

• Haha
Is it wrong that I find Mark really attractive? He’s very handsome. I felt they really went to town on him in You’re Fired, unnecessarily so. I used to live in Shrewsbury so I know both attractions very well - the prison and the village are really not comparable in terms of scale and visitor experience. In fact, the prison’s main function nowadays is as a filming location used in dramas like Happy Valley.

Reactions: 3
They are definitely keeping Avi in for the interviews to watch him make more of a tit of himself.

I wonder if they've all actually bought the websites they claim to own this year.

Reactions: 10
Is it wrong that I find Mark really attractive? He’s very handsome. I felt they really went to town on him in You’re Fired, unnecessarily so. I used to live in Shrewsbury so I know both attractions very well - the prison and the village are really not comparable in terms of scale and visitor experience. In fact, the prison’s main function nowadays is as a filming location used in dramas like Happy Valley.
Yes it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't seen You're Fired yet but I can see what you mean, I don't think he's handsome per se but there's defo something about him. For me I think it's his accent. Although not sure if it was the editing or how he actually is, but he did come across as a bit useless on the show.

Reactions: 1
I don't find his face particularly handsome but he does have a rocking body, from when we see him topless in bed at the start of the episode 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think mark's attractive but it's deffo a type thing, i dont think he's actually that conventionally attractive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.