The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this isn't just about Anna but just saw the wisteria post on Anna's stories and this prompted me - why are soooo many influencers of the same era alllllll talking about wisteria at the moment?? Is it the new 'in' flower? Is it an aspirational thing? I mean it's pretty but I genuinely don't understand why suddenly every bougie binch and their mother are on about it

Reactions: 22
Anna probably saw other people talk about wisteria and as with everything else she does, she copied it and is now having a "wisteria moment". Anna see, Anna do.

It was the same with bushy eyebrows, soap brows, ribbed loungewear, flared trousers, grandpa sandals, square-toe mules, beige oversized potato sacks, peloton, baking bread, moving, having a kid in lockdown etc. pp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
this isn't just about Anna but just saw the wisteria post on Anna's stories and this prompted me - why are soooo many influencers of the same era alllllll talking about wisteria at the moment?? Is it the new 'in' flower? Is it an aspirational thing? I mean it's pretty but I genuinely don't understand why suddenly every bougie binch and their mother are on about it
‘Tis yet another humblebrag. Wisteria takes ages to grow and needs space, so it’s a way of pointing out that you own (not rent ...) a house with a garden, so you’ll be somewhere long enough to plant it and wait for it to flower ...

Reactions: 31
Also when I watched it yesterday there were no links included so Anna was just pointing at thin air. Very pro.
Agree, very annoying and how hard is it for two adults working on one video a week to link the stuff that is said in it. Anna’s video quality gone downhill and struggling to see where she is going to get future views from.

Reactions: 17
Wisteria is definitely an “aspirational” flower, imo.

Mark really needs to learn how to improve his photography skills, poor Anna is getting some truly awful shots at the moment. There’s been a few recently, that awful head-on one, and now this video of her showing us the inside of a (completely ordinary) kitchen cupboard, where it looks as though all her pregnancy weight has gone to her nose of all places, poor girl.

Reactions: 27
This is the worst house tour I've ever seen. Did they agree to just... not show anything outside of where Anna was standing? Or is Mark truly that incompetent? You are not filming your wife, you are filming a house, so SHOW THE GODDAMN ROOMS. Even a child knows how to pan a camera!

i know it's not the right day to say this but enough with the friends references. the only way i'll ever accept her being a monica is if she shows us her hoard room. show us your capsule overflow in the shed, anna, go on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
if anything, Anna's like Ross, seemingly a nice guy but the more you watch him, the more annoying he becomes (or maybe I just watched too many bits without the inserted laughing 🤷🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
if anything, Anna's like Ross, seemingly a nice guy but the more you watch him, the more annoying he becomes (or maybe I just watched too many bits without the inserted laughing 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Haha, I hate that show, but this is spot on. Both of them are entitled, think they're better than everyone else, and as appealing as plain oatmeal.

Reactions: 18
This is what Anna wears to go on a date now. That dress is ugly AF. Between this and Lily's Victorian ghost dress yesterday, I despair. #CommuneChic

Screenshot_2021-05-28-16-09-03.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm sick of her 'AD Break' stories - at this point it feels like a break from nothing, because it feels like they are all she posts?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.