The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF4C0DDE-16F5-4DFD-9F7A-1F73346C9F93.png

Anna’s brows> M’s hair
143 weeks ago he was still in employment, cant believe people rock up to work like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to know too, but can’t be bothered to watch. Can someone explain? Thank you!
I did try watching, but I remember now why I cannot stand watching BB. This woman talks and talks and talks, but she doesn’t come to the point. She just spent 3 minutes talking about editing a home tour and colour correcting it. I gave up. I remember a video where she’s spent 5 minutes talking about whether she would combine her trousers with a white blouse or a T-shirt. I need things to be a bit more snappy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Unsure if any of you have heard of AsianBossGirl, they have a podcast and also do some YouTube videos.. they’re so eloquent and intelligent and exactly what I want in influencers?

They just recently left their corporate jobs but it seems like they’re still involved in their corporate world as consultants and they’re the same age-ish as Anna and Lily but they have SO much more of value to add to any conversation.. like everytime I watch anything by them, it blows me out of the water;

I just want to see Lily and Anna actually have to go head to head with women like that so they realize how… small minded they truly are and also how incapable and incompetent across the board; they’re actually such idiots 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ok, @jaymie I watched BB’s home tour and the sarcastic bit was funny, but the “this is the room where I store all my gifted product” you could tell she enjoyed saying that rather than taking the piss 😂 She’s such a droner though. I do not care. Just show me the apartment damnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, @jaymie I watched BB’s home tour and the sarcastic bit was funny, but the “this is the room where I store all my gifted product” you could tell she enjoyed saying that rather than taking the piss 😂 She’s such a droner though. I do not care. Just show me the apartment damnit.
The orange wine bit is a shade to Lizzy and Lindsey haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she giggles at the end of a sentence that refers to feeling tired???? wtf, I feel a therapist should have intervened like yesterday (also another ad break, are we surprised, no)

Reactions: 9
Such a tit set up and that chair looks so rubbish, I love how Anna has to fake her enthusiasm for this #ad. So fake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's 👏 not 👏 an 👏 ad 👏 break 👏 if 👏 there's 👏 nothing 👏 to 👏 take a 👏 break 👏 from 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Is it just me who is tired and delirious or do her eyebrows look a bit better in her latest insta story?

Reactions: 6
I watched a few of BB's videos after reading about her on this thread. She does seem to take so long to get to the point and has an air of smugness about her, IMO. Is BB working or is she just an influencer making one vid a week like Anna?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her 1st floor tour (also seems like such a piss take to do the two upstairs tours separately). She's bought another pregnancy pillow, the consumption level of this minimalist is absolutely shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anyone watch her 1st floor tour (also seems like such a piss take to do the two upstairs tours separately). She's bought another pregnancy pillow, the consumption level of this minimalist is absolutely shocking!
There will be a 3rd one coming soon because she has a loft

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.