The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's literally her business model... take a mundane every day task (read: something surface level and not political) like going out after lockdown - expand it and repeat yourself constantly to create "content".

It is the equivalent of writing three sentences in grade school when you could make your point in one. but since three is required by your teacher, you are literally just writing fluff to say you have a whole paragraph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nobody--literally nobody-- I know says "lush" or "BUZZING". Where is she getting this stuff??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do say buzzing on occasion but I am not exactly trendy, also I am not making a living on social media so people can think I am dull as dishwater

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In Brazil we have a word to describe a man like this... broxante!
How do I say it in English? :LOL:It’s a word to describe a man with 0% sex appeal
I want to divorce him and I haven't even met him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Should I DM her to tell her about the Kickstarter bird feeder that has a camera on it and is connected to a phone app that identifies the species of birds that fly up to it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210506-194957_Instagram.jpg

I can't believe that's what they call a productive afternoon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.