The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to try the new Fenty foundation but I hate how it’s been gifted out
I've tried it. I like it, although I think the shade I went with (shade 1, lol, I am v.pale though perhaps not this pale) is a bit light for me. Still, it works as the coverage is very sheer. I guess I was influenced to buy it, though not by Anna; it had more to do with the fact that it's a fiver off in Boots at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Both Anna and Lily shilling the same Fenty foundation and Armani eyeshadow. Not suspicious at all. I also laughed at the fact Mark to drive all the way to Hove to shop at Waitrose. Anna failed there big time and bought a £1mil house without a Waitrose in her town?!? :ROFLMAO:

So the Allies of Skin £150 a tube stuff is not working, it's all about hormones, now her chin is home to 20 zits. Good luck trying to sell that to your audience now :rolleyes:

And what was the annoying banging throughout the whole video? I thought the renovations were done. She didn't even bother addressing it.
She said her neighbors were having work done on the other side of her bathroom wall. I didn’t hear the banging bc I stopped watching shortly after that. My thought was “I can’t believe she bought a £1 mill house that would be affected by neighbor noise.”
I’m not British but I just can’t believe anyone would buy something attached for that price?

Reactions: 23
I've tried it. I like it, although I think the shade I went with (shade 1, lol, I am v.pale though perhaps not this pale) is a bit light for me. Still, it works as the coverage is very sheer. I guess I was influenced to buy it, though not by Anna; it had more to do with the fact that it's a fiver off in Boots at the moment.
I’m between shade 1 & 2, I’m very tempted.

Reactions: 1
She said her neighbors were having work done on the other side of her bathroom wall. I didn’t hear the banging bc I stopped watching shortly after that. My thought was “I can’t believe she bought a £1 mill house that would be affected by neighbor noise.”
I’m not British but I just can’t believe anyone would buy something attached for that price?
Heck, I’m British but if I had a million quid to spend on a house then I’m not having neighbours, I’m having a moat and drawbridge!

Although on a serious note, an end-terrace for a million quid isn’t (sadly) unusual, especially in places like Brighton and the SE more generally. It is bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And she also said how the announcement threw her video schedule off. Did she not plan to make the announcement at that point? Was she forced to put it earlier and now it's messing up her video schedule? Did she plan to wait until she gave birth? :ROFLMAO:
lol, it sounds like me making up excuses when I try to avoid going to some boring event bc it clashes with my planned day of doing nothing

seriously, uf she needs a schedule for content this boring and uneventful I dare to say something doesn't add up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone put my mind at rest please? Lily & Anna both pronounce Arket 'Arquette' (as in Patricia/David etc) - is that right? Or is it pronounced 'market'? I thought it was 'market' so them saying 'Arquette' makes me want to punch myself in the face.

But I will happily be corrected by my dear old fellow Tattlers....

Reactions: 3
Can someone put my mind at rest please? Lily & Anna both pronounce Arket 'Arquette' (as in Patricia/David etc) - is that right? Or is it pronounced 'market'? I thought it was 'market' so them saying 'Arquette' makes me want to punch myself in the face.

But I will happily be corrected by my dear old fellow Tattlers....
I've heard a Swedish friend pronounce it like halfway between "arket" and "arkitz", if that makes any sense at all! As in, the "t" is pronounced quite softly rather than a clipped British "t".

Reactions: 2
It’s a Swedish brand(?), so I’m assuming it’ll be pronounced more like market. That’s how I would say it in Norwegian anyways.

Reactions: 9
i skipped through the video just to hear how she pronounced orecchiette. rough.

that slop casserole whatever she showed for their dinner looked revolting. even her meals are beige.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210502-195443_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-195507_YouTube.jpg

Are those fellow tattlers? I'm surprised those comments are still up, but on the other hand deleting them would mean that they are " working" so who am I kidding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm wondering what you guys think about the fact that Anna said the would not give advice on skincare for pregnant people because she is no healthcare professional. I think I agree that she should not give advice like that, but do you guys think she should put some effort in and do it anyway?

Reactions: 11
In what sense is skincare medical advice though (when it’s just generic, not targeting issues)? If there’s ingredients to avoid when pregnant, it would be easy enough to filter out products that aren’t recommendable.
I’m sure there’s also brands that do skincare specifically for pregnant women, no research needed before shilling.

Reactions: 21
She should do an interview with someone who knows when they’re talking about when it comes to safe skincare and makeup for pregnancy. The views would be massive I imagine, but no, just one more favourites video.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She should do an interview with someone who knows when they’re talking about when it comes to safe skincare and makeup for pregnancy. The views would be massive I imagine, but no, just one more favourites video.
She would actually have to do some work to achieve that. But I def think she should! Just lame-o that she won’t put the effort in. There are sooo many hacks, products and brands that are good for during pregnancy. And it’s good to go ahead and switch over to safer, organic stuff anyway if you’re going to try to bf for the long haul.We are spoilt for choice these days with pregnancy safe products!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.