The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they do anything without asking for suggestions???

We could send in some really rude suggestions here. See if they go there! You can make up your own minds as to what I may or may not be talking about.Lol.

Anna: Oh my word, Lily, no, I have never done that. I hope my parents are not listening. Embarrassing moment. Giggles.
Lily: Yep. Been doing that since I was 15. Londoner here, you know.
Must admit, I was tempted to ask some crude sexual ones just to hear them cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must admit, I was tempted to ask some crude sexual ones just to hear them cringe.
They are two con artists. By asking this question, they know they will get a few requests for sexual ones but sex is still a taboo for them and they will never answer them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
she doesn't even bother to link the products below it's all like "look what boring shades I put on my face today, CLICK ON THE LINK, PEASANTS!!!" + the comment section feels like another reality -- they are praising her eyebrows????
20210430_191515.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she doesn't even bother to link the products below it's all like "look what boring shades I put on my face today, CLICK ON THE LINK, PEASANTS!!!" + the comment section feels like another reality -- they are praising her eyebrows????
View attachment 553687
Also really irritates me when they add links to Instagram captions which we can't click on so they serve NO purpose!

• Heart
Also really irritates me when they add links to Instagram captions which we can't click on so they serve NO purpose!
yep, that too, it's her job and yet she cannot link the product name, shade and tag/write the label like this? informative, clear, simple...mein gotttttt, and her make-up is boring, if she didn't make that real, nothing would change🤷🏼‍♀️
20210430_201348.jpg

• Wow
View attachment 553687
Did she forget links don't work on instagram posts?!? What a moron, like someone is going to sit there and type it character by character 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 553687
Not to be an asshole, but I think pregnancy is making her nose bigger 🤦🏻‍♀️ I noticed it in the last vid. I know, I’m an asshole. I’ll see myself out 🚪

View attachment 553687
It's also the same makeup day in, day out. Simple copy/paste situation here guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
N-Anna is that colleague you share a desk / office with who is a fake nice.
She bakes cakes and smiles all the time but you know she is a cow.
She gets away with murder by putting on that fake smiley giggly front meanwhile she never gets anything done and never gets in trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She gets away with murder by putting on that fake smiley giggly front meanwhile she never gets anything done and never gets in trouble
Also that colleague that talks about her kids and husband all the time during water cooler chat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly this! And it takes senior management years to realise that they are toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. The lack of originality is astounding!

View attachment 553534
They took a break to come up with this?

:oops: 😱 🤯

OMG I had a lady like this in my old job. She was nice enough not to have an open conflict with but was always late and never got anything done. Although she was too stingy to get any treats for anyone else in the office and couldn't cook or bake to save her life. Anna would at least bake some cookies on occasion. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We are al talking about what Anna is doing all day. But what is Mark doing all day? How can a man without a job, doing nothing all day can still be attractive?

• Haha
We are al talking about what Anna is doing all day. But what is Mark doing all day? How can a man without a job, doing nothing all day can still be attractive?
What do you mean? He’s busy making the sun rise and set, maintaining the earth’s rotation, and governing the tides. And one day he might even build a birdhouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What do you mean? He’s busy making the sun rise and set, maintaining the earth’s rotation, and governing the tides. And one day he might even build a birdhouse.
Would be nice if he could control the weather on top of all the other important Mark duties and would speed up the arrival of spring 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone who can't bear to sit through Anna's latest video, here it is:*

Giggle, giggle, giggle.
Mark, Mark, Mark.
Mark is brilliant. Giggle.
Giggle. Giggle.
Mark.
Brilliant Mark.
Brilliant Project manager Mark.
Giggle.
The End.

*Kidding. I didn't actually watch it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
For anyone who can't bear to sit through Anna's latest video, here it is:*

Giggle, giggle, giggle.
Mark, Mark, Mark.
Mark is brilliant. Giggle.
Giggle. Giggle.
Mark.
Brilliant Mark.
Brilliant Project manager Mark.
Giggle.
The End.

*Kidding. I didn't actually watch it.
3F95E19B-0C64-43A6-9583-B44B5321E3B7.jpeg

I hope pigeons poo all over their garden, car, decking and everything.

• Haha
I admit I’ve occasionally watched Anna’s videos since unsubscribing, out of curiosity or for her make up content which I did really enjoy in the past. But no way José anymore now that Mark features so regularly. Dull, sacharine, trying too hard to weave him into her channel, bleurgh all round. And don’t start me on the bird watching and garden content. It’s a no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.