The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Mark was cute back when made the occasional appearance but now he just gives me the ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly Baz just announced her move to LA and her book is available for pre-order. No mention from the Bon Appetit obsessive?
I'm pretty sure she jumped off the BA bandwagon following the racism allegations a few months ago. I think the announcement went as follows: "Oh my word, WE are so not cool with that. She not happening in this house. Oh no. We are saying goodbye to that!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark is such a beige ball of bland. What cracks me up most though is that she think he’s some kind of Ryan gosling hunk. It’s made even worse by his dreadful Brummie accent 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mark is such a beige ball of bland. What cracks me up most though is that she think he’s some kind of Ryan gosling hunk. It’s made even worse by his dreadful Brummie accent 🥴
TOTALLY agree... total nerd!!! I think he fancies himself something rotten as well (why?!)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry her latest selfie, why can she never have her mouth closed properly?? And that huge clip looks ridiculous! Her huge eyebrows are ruining her face shape too

Reactions: 6
Who wears such a massive clip like that and especially at the front of their head so it looks huge and sticks out? Why get the ‘bits’ (as she called the side fringe thing) to just clip them down anyway?
You’re supposed to wear those clips the other way, with the hinge facing the back of your head. Obviously Anna doesn’t know 🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Those gold hoops look so chavvy to me, especially when worn with a jumper and tied back hair as above. Like most things Anna wears, if they were styled differently they'd look fine. Stacks of gold jewellery worn with casual clothing may be fashionable, but it's a hard look to pull off and Anna is wide of the mark.

Reactions: 5
Those gold hoops look so chavvy to me, especially when worn with a jumper and tied back hair as above. Like most things Anna wears, if they were styled differently they'd look fine. Stacks of gold jewellery worn with casual clothing may be fashionable, but it's a hard look to pull off and Anna is wide of the mark.
It’s that cheap looking yellow gold Missoma pride themselves on 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone else want to get in there with the scissors and just...
Your edit makes the eyebrows look like they are at last cared for. Nor sure why she has gone for the wild caveman eyebrow look, she cant pull it off, they are too big for her face. She just can't seem to pull off the edgier looks and its mostly because the does not have the personality for that, shes to vanilla.

Reactions: 7
Do you think they’ve actually exchanged on it, and are getting some serious structural stuff done whilst she’s at her parents, seems like an awful long time to be waiting around (and have almost 0 guarantee that the sellers will ever find something they like)

Reactions: 2
Well, the average time from offer to completion is 12 weeks. With a chain it can take up to 6 months. Our friends were FTB, and it took them 5 months! Bad seller’s solicitors. So I don’t think it has been too long.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.