The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very, very happy to see people calling her out on her latest TikTok. Thinking she'd go viral with 0 size inclusive brands listed lol. Gen Z sees right through her.

Reactions: 15
I really LOL at her other recent tiktok, the one that says “wearing your clothes vs styling them”.

I really was expecting some styling but the result was not very stylish?
Saw this ages ago and was waiting for one from Anna. She's s bit late to the party and the outfit is so boring!

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is why people are asking for size 22 clothing recs when Anna is an 8. What does she know?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_2023-09-12-11-58-28-664_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Sorry if it's been posted already since her beige version is last season, but wow 880€ for Made in China? I doubt they went for an ethical production otherwise they would have produced locally so don't tell me "yeah but made in china doesn't mean it's bad quality". No, this coat is damn overpriced because if they wanted to produce ethically they wouldn't go all the way to China. It is astonishing that influencers like Anna that want to be seen as cultured still make the most superficial choices fashion wise.
---
And she didn't even wear the damn jacket. Now wants to sell it to get it in black 😆

About Toteme
Screenshot_2023-09-12-12-18-27-004_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is why people are asking for size 22 clothing recs when Anna is an 8. What does she know?
Nothing, but it would show she's considerate of the fact bodies come in all sizes and still deserve to wear overpriced beige sacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really LOL at her other recent tiktok, the one that says “wearing your clothes vs styling them”.

The caption should be "wearing your clothes vs your clothes wearing you"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2442961
Sorry if it's been posted already since her beige version is last season, but wow 880€ for Made in China? I doubt they went for an ethical production otherwise they would have produced locally so don't tell me "yeah but made in china doesn't mean it's bad quality". No, this coat is damn overpriced because if they wanted to produce ethically they wouldn't go all the way to China. It is astonishing that influencers like Anna that want to be seen as cultured still make the most superficial choices fashion wise.
---
And she didn't even wear the damn jacket. Now wants to sell it to get it in black 😆

About Toteme
View attachment 2442977
I think classing them as "it's a start" is bs.

Considering the price point of this product and it being a relative newcomer to fashion, it should be held to a higher standard. Why would you start a brand in the past decade of u don't commit to sustainability, fair working culture from its inception? Its a lot harder for already established brands to change working practises than the likes of toteme. If they are using their higher price points to use ethical ways to manufacture, then what exactly are they doing to demand such a price point?! Oh sorry I forgot, "marketing" ie giving away freebies to influencers and celebs

Reactions: 5

Maybe I don't get it because I don't work in fashun like Anna but she's not even got any socks on in the 'wearing your clothes' picture?!
If 'styling' amounts to putting on socks/shoes, a jacket if it's cold, sunglasses if it's a sunny day, and grabbing a handbag if you need to bring stuff with you.... then shut the door and call me Shirley!

• Haha
IMG_0887.jpeg

lol the stupid contradiction

i am a minimalist, i am adding 15 items i do not need to my wardrobe and i know they will look the same as the 193040696 other other items already in my mininal style wardrobe (i mean the clothes hanging on the shopping mall rails around my moldy houe)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2443482

i am a minimalist, i am adding 15 items i do not need to my wardrobe and i know they will look the same as the 193040696 other other items already in my mininal style wardrobe (i mean the clothes hanging on the shopping mall rails around my moldy houe)
Exactly this. I think I bought roughly 15 items in the entire last twelve months, most of those were to replace things that were either worn out or no longer fit. But then again I’m not a one-woman-Vogue like our Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2443482

How can she be claiming to be a minimalist with all her rails!???? It's like the capsule wardrobe all over again I thought she'd finally dropped this nonsense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Every outfit, every pose, very make up look, every hairstyle, every everything looks the same. It is soooooooooooooo boring!!!!

• Haha
Exactly this. I think I bought roughly 15 items in the entire last twelve months, most of those were to replace things that were either worn out or no longer fit. But then again I’m not a one-woman-Vogue like our Anna.
She is not a minimalist lol. She has 15 odd pairs of jeans alone and racks full of clothes. Can imagine her having a Monica closet locked up!
---
Who is she appealing to, I mean really?! Wtf and she's buying £600 arket boots apparently...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her life is just online shopping, it’s pathetic.
It’s incredibly pathetic. I remember when people used to feel jealous of influencers. All the gifts and holidays, but unless they’ve invested their money and have moved into the next level of shilling, there’s nothing left to do but sell your soul.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.