The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too. I feel like since all the fashion girlies seem to wear gold Anna has to wear gold too, no matter what actually looks better on her. Reminds me of the craze for rosegold ten or so years ago.
I think silver/white gold flatters brunettes more than yellow gold. There's also something so harsh about the Missoma gold all the influencers wear. It SO yellow and so 1980s pawn shop. It makes her look more sickly than she already looks slathered in yellow toned foundation. I'm sure Anna and co. see white gold/silver as less luxury, but I think the yellow gold makes them all look tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think silver/white gold flatters brunettes more than yellow gold. There's also something so harsh about the Missoma gold all the influencers wear. It SO yellow and so 1980s pawn shop. It makes her look more sickly than she already looks slathered in yellow toned foundation. I'm sure Anna and co. see white gold/silver as less luxury, but I think the yellow gold makes them all look tacky.
My colouring is similar to Anna’s albeit my eyes are dark and I simply go by seasons. Silver/white gold in the winter when I’m
pasty and gold in the summer when I’m more tan. And no garish too yellow gold, it does look just way too much. Works well for me, though my undertone in general is neutral. With all the yellow foundation I can’t really tell what Anna’s undertone is?

Reactions: 6
Also, no childcare but there's 2 adults at home? Why did Anna have to go to the train yard too? She could've stayed home to do all her admin bits or prefilmed all her 30 bland days of autumn (lol) videos. Is it like an all or nothing sort of deal for them?
Because actually she really has sweet FA to do. People who actually have a job have to work out who will be having time off and who won’t that’s called life when you get let down by child care and she is living in another world. Like her organising her organising skills and sauntering off for the morning to find ingredients for their sandwich is their “work”. I wish they would just own it instead of pretending as that’s the super annoying part about them

Reactions: 10
forget ad breaks, we need some mark break to be warned before pictures like these

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only wear dresses now...in the same post showing her wearing jeans 🤣 also those dresses are not for autumn. Bets on a 30 day of autumn outfits starting tomorrow?

Also who would ask about her outfit here. Jeans and a grey jumper? Groundbreaking!
---
I only wear dresses now...in the same post showing her wearing jeans 🤣 also those dresses are not for autumn. Bets on a 30 day of autumn outfits starting tomorrow?

Also who would ask about her outfit here. Jeans and a grey jumper? Groundbreaking!
---

She also mentioned how uncomfortable these shoes are yet she is promoting them. She is delusional.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, who are these people messaging her asking for details of what she's wearing when it's a bloody grey jumper and jeans?!
I'm too old for this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My post got a bit skewed there...saw loads of grey jumpers in sainsburys earlier! Dupes.
Links please!
Because I completely lack initiative and am also devoid of any personal taste and therefore rely entirely on people on the internet to direct link me to what to buy and wear 🙄

I promise to post a picture and credit you as the brilliant source of inspiration behind the sartorial masterpiece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Links please!
Because I completely lack initiative and am also devoid of any personal taste and therefore rely entirely on people on the internet to direct link me to what to buy and wear 🙄

I promise to post a picture and credit you as the brilliant source of inspiration behind the sartorial masterpiece.
This is the closet dupe I could find, I quite like it actually but find jumpers like this really uncomfortable so prefer cardigans

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh no people are saying yes to her doing an autumn version...yet again holding up jeans despite that article saying she is now a dress only girl lol

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh no people are saying yes to her doing an autumn version...yet again holding up jeans despite that article saying she is now a dress only girl lol
are these people sane??? they would find more outfit inspiration if they just typed "autumn outfits" in the pinterest search bar

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.