The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of anyone leaving their young kids for a week!
I get people needing a night or two away but couldn't imagine a week. Jessica Braun (another YouTuber) and her husband left their first kid when she was about a year old to go on an Alaskan cruise for a week; her first Mother's Day also fell during that time but she said it didn't matter because her daughter wouldn't remember it anyway. Now, that daughter is five and they have another who is 18 months old and they are going on a 2-week vacation to Egypt without them. Weird. I can't imagine being away from my young kids for that long.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
if she didn’t want kids, she shouldn’t have had one. It’s a tit excuse to have a kid because your partner wants one - they clearly want different things (other than doing duck all and being paid for it)
Ideally yes, but society isn't really that understanding when it comes to women who want to child free or single. And Anna doesn't strike me as someone who would make the effort to actually figure out what she wants and then go for it, no matter how painful it would be, nor does she seem to have a friend group diverse enough to see different people leading different lives.

Reactions: 11
It's like she's speaking directly to Anna and Allison Bornstein.

---
Ideally yes, but society isn't really that understanding when it comes to women who want to child free or single. And Anna doesn't strike me as someone who would make the effort to actually figure out what she wants and then go for it, no matter how painful it would be, nor does she seem to have a friend group diverse enough to see different people leading different lives.
Listen, she wanted to share her outfits and weekly clothing edits with clickable links and then charge £5 for that so she started a Substack. How dare you say she doesn't make an effort to go after what she wants!

/sarcasm!

• Haha
Like where would you even wear this?! 🤣 they look like my bridal pjs.

She is also saying it was so nice to switch off but was busy planning in Mallorca. They clearly just went on this trip to get content lol and have probably claimed it back as work expenses ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Like where would you even wear this?! 🤣 they look like my bridal pjs.

She is also saying it was so nice to switch off but was busy planning in Mallorca. They clearly just went on this trip to get content lol and have probably claimed it back as work expenses ...
she lowkey looks like cult leader 😭 with the unkempt hair and jesus-like clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely ralph is the perfect age to go on holiday with? Don't have to worry about school holiday price hikes/ restrictions plus food would be cheap, little to no kid supplementary.

Can't think of anything worse than being alone abroad with skid Mark, I can imagine his know it all condescending remarks, "actually anna chorizo is pronounced choh-ree-thoh not choor-ee-zoo". Piss off you free loading prick

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m child free by choice so don’t buy it I’m afraid

Reactions: 5
Um…were they not in Paris last year? Without Ralph? I’d count that as a trip overseas…just the two of them 🥰🥰🥰

Ps. Poor Ralph

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m child free by choice so don’t buy it I’m afraid
💀 I didn't say it was impossible to be child free, but that the pressure to go the traditional route is still very rampant in today's society. Especially if you come from a traditional family and hate conflict like Anna. I've always known i don't want to have kids, i'm still very young, yet even my mother's coworkers, who i have never seen, are invested in when i will have a partner and kids. They don't ask the same question about my brothers. And i'm from western europe. My aunt is childfree by choice and, again, she is treated differently than her brother who is childfree as well. Women get bashed online and irl for daring to say that they like their life without kids or a partner bc for centuries it had been their only purpose. Some doctors refuse to tie up women's tubes just "in case" or because what if their partner wants kids. Pretending it's as easy as saying "no", when most women don't even get to consider that option or get treated seriously when they do, ain't it. Even when it comes to someone like Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
💀 I didn't say it was impossible to be child free, but that the pressure to go the traditional route is still very rampant in today's society. Especially if you come from a traditional family and hate conflict like Anna. I've always known i don't want to have kids, i'm still very young, yet even my mother's coworkers, who i have never seen, are invested in when i will have a partner and kids. They don't ask the same question about my brothers. And i'm from western europe. My aunt is childfree by choice and, again, she is treated differently than her brother who is childfree as well. Women get bashed online and irl for daring to say that they like their life without kids or a partner bc for centuries it had been their only purpose. Some doctors refuse to tie up women's tubes just "in case" or because what if their partner wants kids. Pretending it's as easy as saying "no", when most women don't even get to consider that option or get treated seriously when they do, ain't it. Even when it comes to someone like Anna.
I’m old and coped, it wasn’t that a big a deal - so the fact that she had a kid just because Mark wanted one (which we could be wrong about I guess) just doesn’t sit right. Of course it could be that she just doesn’t like Ralph 🤷🏻‍♀️

it’s far easier to say no than have a kid you don’t want - but I think Mark runs that show

Reactions: 3
I think you guys are right about her being obsessed with Mark and a child is almost competition for Mark's attention. She did say she worried about this pre kids. She comes across as very unmaternal even down to totally misjudging the tone of her holiday post. All parents enjoy a bit of adult time but she made Ralph sound like a major inconvenience and like her life would be so much better without him.

Reactions: 16
Struggling to see who on earth with more than 2 braincells would pay for her substack when it was blatently obvious from her 30 days of summer outfits series she doesn't actually wear these clothes out in real life, rather just films one outfit after another playing dress up in her changing / rail room :unsure: ... not even proper fashion bloggers monetise their fashion content in this way. Be interesting to see how long she manages to keep it up for, probably having to change direction given her tiktok content has been flopping, I guess the next overpriced designer bag won't pay for itself (unless its gifted lol) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I don't get it does she think she's providing people with a service? Most can't afford the clothes and they are very impractical no matter what she says. What's her end game? Can imagine her in the daily mail when she's older as clothes to wear when you're 50/60. Not really a career is it?

anyone else reckon substack is somewhere she can make a reliable few quid but crucially share content where no one will judge her or disagree with her? It’s just all her ‘fans’ that will see it and then she can just become more weird and culty and very few, if any, people will point out that it’s all a bit of a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They've gone away for a week without Ralph & on the second day they didn't even leave the hotel! They had a supermarket lunch in their room! Surely one of the loveliest parts of going on holiday is going out & discovering new places for lunch - particularly as they don't have a toddler with them to look after. Even buying a simple lunch & eating outside is surely nicer than eating a supermarket lunch in their room which would be more necessary when you have a small child with you who needs their afternoon nap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They've gone away for a week without Ralph & on the second day they didn't even leave the hotel! They had a supermarket lunch in their room! Surely one of the loveliest parts of going on holiday is going out & discovering new places for lunch - particularly as they don't have a toddler with them to look after. Even buying a simple lunch & eating outside is surely nicer than eating a supermarket lunch in their room which would be more necessary when you have a small child with you who needs their afternoon nap.
Her face was obviously too puffy to leave the room - too much crying after sex?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
‘We didn’t even leave the room’ ewwww Anna babe too much detail about your sex life thanks. Also showing off when she knows Lily and Rich are in a dead bedroom?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.