The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she may have had a wardrobe closer to capsule back in the day when they were in London. I’m talking about those blue shawl outfits just when she bought her first Whistles peacoat. Her clothes may have not had the high end minimalist aesthetic but she for sure had less stuff. Trust me, small London flat with no loft space makes your purchases more considered as it easily shows you how crammed your wardrobe is! 😆
haha or when you are poor and living in London, speaking for myself lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The moving day vlog was cute! Buying flowers for the new owners of the flat was a nice gesture, as was going to the trouble of cleaning the flat and replacing the light bulbs. These little things count! I do hope the new place comes through for them. Anna mentioned that their stay at her parent's house is looking like it's going to be much longer than they first anticipated, so I hope the whole thing doesn't fall through.

Also, while their temporary living space is understandably a bit cramped, you can tell Anna is so appreciative of it. You won't hear her complaining no matter how long they are at her parent's house. Can you imagine Lily in the same situation?!!

Reactions: 24
She does jump on other peoples ideas, she became obsessed with unfancy, who I followed long before Anna. She mentioned her a few times, next thing she was on a capsule wardrobe crusade, which in her case is NOT capsule.

Can someone explain why they're living with her parents now? Haven't watched her moving vlog. Have they bought a new place and it's getting renovated, or...?

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain why they're living with her parents now? Haven't watched her moving vlog. Have they bought a new place and it's getting renovated, or...?
They’ve exchanged and completed on the sale of their flat and have temporarily moved into Anna’s parents’ home as the people they are buying the new place from are not ready to move yet. Anna and Mark moved into her parents’ place so they didn’t hold up the sale of their own flat and lose their buyers.

Also not having to juggle a move and a 9-5 job helps. As well as doing it without pets/children. And I suspect that her parents are not too far away - try moving all your things in one 200 mile trip and you will look a lot more stressed 😂 And I am not even talking about moving to a different country.
I moved from the US to Canada and nearly lost my marbles 2 or 3 times. Movers collected my tit from NYC, had to UPS a box of pots and pans I forgot to leave out for the movers, had to fly to drop my dog off with my parents, all the time making sure I didn’t forget any customs paperwork, then my parents drove me across the border. Had to wait an additional 2 months for my stuff to show up because it was the end of summer and the company was busy, slept on an air mattress the whole time, etc etc etc. while also working 9-5. Couldn’t get a credit card because I have no credit in Canada, so also couldn’t really buy purchases. At least I’m a dual citizen and now I will never move again 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I moved from the US to Canada and nearly lost my marbles 2 or 3 times. Movers collected my tit from NYC, had to UPS a box of pots and pans I forgot to leave out for the movers, had to fly to drop my dog off with my parents, all the time making sure I didn’t forget any customs paperwork, then my parents drove me across the border. Had to wait an additional 2 months for my stuff to show up because it was the end of summer and the company was busy, slept on an air mattress the whole time, etc etc etc. while also working 9-5. Couldn’t get a credit card because I have no credit in Canada, so also couldn’t really buy purchases. At least I’m a dual citizen and now I will never move again 🤣🤣🤣
I have moved from Russia to UK, wouldn’t want to repeat the experience 😂 Anna would at least be cheerful and appreciative of the new country, can you imagine Lily Pebbles doing that? 😂

• Haha
I have moved from Russia to UK, wouldn’t want to repeat the experience 😂 Anna would at least be cheerful and appreciative of the new country, can you imagine Lily Pebbles doing that? 😂
Hell no. First she will not move out of GREAT BRITAIN, London. Second, she can turn the experience into 3 moaning Vlog series

• Haha
I think if you have to live back with parents and you get on reasonably well then just try and embrace it. I had to move back to live with my mum in between houses and we had a really lovely time, memories that will last. It made me appreciate my mum more anyway. Anna’s laid back and will probably make the most of it. I appreciate that it’s not for everyone though.

Reactions: 13
I cannot wait until Anna moves into her new house!. I really liked the way she decorated/upgraded her flat (especially the kitchen :love:) so i'm hoping that she takes it to the next level in the new home. I don't think she will do what her 'work wife' did and get everything *ad-gifted either.

This is coming from someone who only started following her recently and isn't a fan of her usual, boring capsule wardrobe content.

Reactions: 11
Ngl, I won't resent Anna if she ends up getting free bits and bobs around the house. I have faith in her common sense that she won't snatch every gift and stuff them into her house just because they were free. I liked her flat too. Wall colours were pretty, furnitures were simple but it suited them. I'm curious to see if her style changed or if she'll be a trend victim.

Reactions: 12
Ngl, I won't resent Anna if she ends up getting free bits and bobs around the house. I have faith in her common sense that she won't snatch every gift and stuff them into her house just because they were free. I liked her flat too. Wall colours were pretty, furnitures were simple but it suited them. I'm curious to see if her style changed or if she'll be a trend victim.
I loved the colours she chose for the walls. The light blue in the hallway and the pretty sage green makeup room.

Reactions: 6
She might go down the Brittany Bathgate route (I mean, she already worships the way she dresses so...) - she and her partner, who is an artist/builder, worked on the house themselves but they've accepted freebies that fit their style too. It doesn't feel jarring or greedy imo

Reactions: 2
I cannot wait until Anna moves into her new house!. I really liked the way she decorated/upgraded her flat (especially the kitchen :love:) so i'm hoping that she takes it to the next level in the new home. I don't think she will do what her 'work wife' did and get everything *ad-gifted either.

This is coming from someone who only started following her recently and isn't a fan of her usual, boring capsule wardrobe content.
Same. I went back and watched some of her videos talking about what they did to the flat, and I actually think they did a great job. There was a lot of work to be done (more so than Shilly Beggles) and I think it turned out lovely.

Really interested to see what they’ve bought

Reactions: 6
I think she will go for lindsey and Bb style.
I will take anna old flat any other day compared to Lily’s house. Lily house alreddy look dated but Anna’s old flat still look fresh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.