The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if Anna and Lily is tied up to the stupid Misomma contract. Anna, you can do without that stupid Misomma ad....

Reactions: 7
I just watched Anna’s moving vlog.... I must admit it’s so darn cute (as Anna would say). She comes across as the nicest, most genuine person. I hope their house move happens soon.

Reactions: 21
For some reason I can't attach the pic but the photo up in her stories right now cracks me up: "let me pet the cat and pose at the same time!".

Reactions: 1
I finished Anna's latest video, she bought flowers for the new buyer, how sweet. I remember Lily wrote them a note to inform that they filled the holes but didn't manage to sand it down then also proceed to mention that they got engaged in the flat...Hmm interesting, who cares.

also wanted to say, Tattle has been mentioned quite a lot by certain influencers today. I don't see Anna gets hate here, the negative thing that said about her was mainly about her boring videos and capsule wardobe, there is no smoke without fire that is all I can say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I finished Anna's latest video, she bought flowers for the new buyer, how sweet. I remember Lily wrote them a note to inform that they filled the holes but didn't manage to sand it down then also proceed to mention that they got engaged in the flat...Hmm interesting, who cares.

also wanted to say, Tattle has been mentioned quite a lot by certain influencers today. I don't see Anna gets hate here, the negative thing that said about her was mainly about her boring videos and capsule wardobe, there is no smoke without fire that is all I can say.
Usual comments of ‘they must be unhappy with their lives if they post on here. ‘Says more about them than your blah blah boring blah. Newsflash I am not unhappy with my life, job, husband, house, cat or dog. I am entitled to an opinion about Influencers. That does not make me a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Usual comments of ‘they must be unhappy with their lives if they post on here. ‘Says more about them than your blah blah boring blah. Newsflash I am not unhappy with my life, job, husband, house, cat or dog. I am entitled to an opinion about Influencers. That does not make me a troll.
Deffo! Some of these people have actually become millionaires by doing nish tbh.

The thing is they, are public figures and whilst I don’t view them as ‘celebrities’ it’s like they want all the pros of being a celebrity (money, holidays, lifestyle) they don’t want any of the cons (lack of privacy, public opinion on them/their work). Well tough tit I say! Don’t become an ‘influencer’; they only gave themselves to blame.

Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
The only thing about Anna that I sort of don’t like is that she claims she has a capsule wardrobe. I would love to see a video where she actually shows every single item of clothing that she owns and counts them. Maybe we are all wrong and she doesn’t have that much. But maybe we are right, and it should be called a seasonal wardrobe or an edited wardrobe or something like that.

Reactions: 17
I actually think this thread is a nice example. Any time unfair things came up, for example on Anna’s face or hips, it’s immediately corrected by others, and that it’s not OK.

The only thing about Anna that I sort of don’t like is that she claims she has a capsule wardrobe. I would love to see a video where she actually shows every single item of clothing that she owns and counts them. Maybe we are all wrong and she doesn’t have that much. But maybe we are right, and it should be called a seasonal wardrobe or an edited wardrobe or something like that.
She does not have a capsule wardrobe. She just doesn’t have as much as some other influencers. But still far more than the average person. And definitely far more expensive.

Reactions: 15
I just can’t work out if she has completely misunderstood the concept or is being dishonest - you’d think she’d have watched some capsule wardrobe videos which presumably inspired her to start one!

Reactions: 9
I just can’t work out if she has completely misunderstood the concept or is being dishonest - you’d think she’d have watched some capsule wardrobe videos which presumably inspired her to start one!
She even has it all wrong in her book (I don't own it, I borrowed it from the library – luckily there doesn't seem to be much demand as I've been able to renew the loan like five times). In the capsule wardrobe chapter, she doesn't really describe a capsule wardrobe but a seasonal wardrobe, i.e. switching items every season. Yes, she does say that you should invest in quality pieces and only buy what you need but that is still not a capsule wardrobe.

I do wonder what happens to the countless items that she puts into "storage" every season only to be never worn again. Either they must have a garage only for her clothes or then she simply gets rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does get rid of things regularly and shows that during her seasonal change of wardrobe. But often that’s also because she’s bought new and better things that replace the item.

Reactions: 4
I think it was 2 summers ago she had a lovely red skirt from and other stories and the matching tops that I thought looked lovely on her but they haven't reappeared in her summer wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
She does get rid of things regularly and shows that during her seasonal change of wardrobe. But often that’s also because she’s bought new and better things that replace the item.
That's the point though. She claims this "capsule wardrobe" (again, a seasonal wardrobe) of hers is sustainable as she puts seasonal items in storage for the next year. However, when the season rolls around, she has all new items and the old clothes have disappeared. So which is it? You cannot say that you have a wardrobe of classic items if you constantly need to buy new things. She doesn't buy that much less than other influencers, she simply gets rid of items at a higher rate to give an impression of a small, edited "capsule" collection.

Reactions: 12
That's the point though. She claims this "capsule wardrobe" (again, a seasonal wardrobe) of hers is sustainable as she puts seasonal items in storage for the next year. However, when the season rolls around, she has all new items and the old clothes have disappeared. So which is it? You cannot say that you have a wardrobe of classic items if you constantly need to buy new things. She doesn't buy that much less than other influencers, she simply gets rid of items at a higher rate to give an impression of a small, edited "capsule" collection.
That ❤❤❤
And she doesn’t do endless Primark/BooHoo hauls. So maybe she is more sustainable then some others (Katie Snooks, hello?) but she doesn’t really have a capsule wardrobe. It’s an attraction for new followers - unless you have followed her for a while you wouldn’t know she is doing it!

I have a feeling she may have had a wardrobe closer to capsule back in the day when they were in London. I’m talking about those blue shawl outfits just when she bought her first Whistles peacoat. Her clothes may have not had the high end minimalist aesthetic but she for sure had less stuff. Trust me, small London flat with no loft space makes your purchases more considered as it easily shows you how crammed your wardrobe is! 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.