The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking style cues from the Barefoot Contessa? I know it's been said before, but her eyebrows are still ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna has presumably been in her new home for a week now, I wonder when we’ll get the big reveal?

Reactions: 1
It could be that the sale of their flat has completed, but the purchase of their new place hasn’t, so they may be with parents for a while?

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t seem to do much on insta anymore, is she busier elsewhere? Blog? YouTube? I could look, but asking here is easier 😂

• Haha
She actually takes whole weekends off SM and doesn’t post mundane things like her “work wife”. Plus she’s probably busy settling into the new place if the rumours are to be believed..

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem to do much on insta anymore, is she busier elsewhere? Blog? YouTube? I could look, but asking here is easier 😂
Nope, she only does in blog post a week, she does her monthly news letter and two videos a week, nothing more than usual

Reactions: 2
She actually takes whole weekends off SM and doesn’t post mundane things like her “work wife”. Plus she’s probably busy settling into the new place if the rumours are to be believed..
To be honest I kind of respect her for that. I think she’s more aware of her personal brand and hence why she doesn’t post willy nilly. If you look at her IG feed it’s much more curated than Lilly’s. I do think the house reveal will be soon though. A lot of her recent videos seem to have been filmed in advance. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch Lilly’s fridge tour but I did pop Anna’s monthly favourites on as I cleaned the kitchen. Perhaps my life is as boring as hers! 😂

Reactions: 12
Nope, she only does in blog post a week, she does her monthly news letter and two videos a week, nothing more than usual
Fan-girling like you say probably take up much of her time. I am waiting for her transitional Capsule wardrobe! How exciting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fan-girling like you say probably take up much of her time. I am waiting for her transitional Capsule wardrobe! How exciting
Right? She literally could post last years videos and rename them 2020 and we would all be none the wiser! Her content is yawnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest I kind of respect her for that. I think she’s more aware of her personal brand and hence why she doesn’t post willy nilly. If you look at her IG feed it’s much more curated than Lilly’s. I do think the house reveal will be soon though. A lot of her recent videos seem to have been filmed in advance. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch Lilly’s fridge tour but I did pop Anna’s monthly favourites on as I cleaned the kitchen. Perhaps my life is as boring as hers! 😂
Yeah I agree, she might be a bit dull but at least we don’t get the moany face doing mundane tasks all weekend 😂

Reactions: 5
BDDE512A-54A2-4E9F-AD25-051241374606.jpeg
319B9148-134D-47A1-B046-C34D97AC6AE3.jpeg

I just can’t with these awkward walking shots of her with the blandest caption possible. “Bank holiday beige” yes exactly. Pissing my pants at the thought of these two bores walking past the same house day in, day out, with the insta husband capturing boring walking pictures of his wife wearing – jeans and a jumper. With her ugly sandals. “Yay babes, that’s a very productive work day. Tick that like, of like, the list.” Occasional guffaws thrown in for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 228985View attachment 228986

I just can’t with these awkward walking shots of her with the blandest caption possible. “Bank holiday beige” yes exactly. Pissing my pants at the thought of these two bores walking past the same house day in, day out, with the insta husband capturing boring walking pictures of his wife wearing – jeans and a jumper. With her ugly sandals. “Yay babes, that’s a very productive work day. Tick that like, of like, the list.” Occasional guffaws thrown in for good measure.
That poopy brown sweater makes her upper half look massive compared to the cream sweater...and I’m fat-ish and had a sweater similar in color and it did the same. Maybe it’s the camera angle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.