The 3 Halls #3 Roly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This car thing he’s doing is to try and keep the content up. Honestly what man in his right mind would do that to a Mercedes otherwise? He’s such a knob

Reactions: 3
I wonder what he’ll do for ‘content’ after this prime video? Such a big build up as well. I thought there’d be more stories about it, unless they’re coming when the video is out.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen on social blade you can see average earnings for YT videos. His are mostly not much at all!

Has anyone else seen on social blade you can see average earnings for YT videos. His are mostly not much at all!
He said on a Q&A that he won’t earn back nearly as much as he spent for this prime video.
Also how does he afford his lifestyle and all the designer clothes etc? He can’t do too bad from it surely?

Reactions: 2
He said on a Q&A that he won’t earn back nearly as much as he spent for this prime video.
Also how does he afford his lifestyle and all the designer clothes etc? He can’t do too bad from it surely?
Gifted items, ad, not declaring tax correctly, declaring back all items shown as ‘content’ for tax relief etc you’ll be surprised how much these so called influencers fix the system

• Wow
ALERT ‼🆘🔔

He’s not yet liked Dobby’s new pic 😱
I wonder how long it will take him 🫢
🤣

Few people have said about him not paying taxes correctly.. hmm.
Sorry Dobbie, hes busy latching onto someone else 😂 how sad that he’s still following thong bikini girl and she hasn’t followed back😂 obviously in her DMs!!

• Haha
I wish he’d do some more tit 🤣 this thread was lit when it all kicked off 😂 thong bikini girl and old fish lips, they were the days 😂

Wernt they just!! Basically he got rejected by fish face & thong bikini girl 😂 Nichola is single now and annoyingly switched to private so I bet he’s all over her or maybe she’s too old for him!! Whenever he posts a picture of his laptop screen you can see his WhatsApp and sometimes it has 30+ messages! He doesn’t seem to have mates so must be girls?!

• Wow
Wernt they just!! Basically he got rejected by fish face & thong bikini girl 😂 Nichola is single now and annoyingly switched to private so I bet he’s all over her or maybe she’s too old for him!! Whenever he posts a picture of his laptop screen you can see his WhatsApp and sometimes it has 30+ messages! He doesn’t seem to have mates so must be girls?!
Omg! How many girls do you think he has on the go?! 😂 you would have thought he’d be more careful giving his number out!
Ralph outed Roly on a recent video about him only having 1 friend 😂
---

This car thing he’s doing is to try and keep the content up. Honestly what man in his right mind would do that to a Mercedes otherwise? He’s such a knob
Its only an A Class with a Peugeot engine 🙈

Last edited:
He most likely does give his number to these girls. Arranging hotel stays with young girls from his instagram business account is probably even more risky for him and his platform.

• Wow
He most likely does give his number to these girls. Arranging hotel stays with young girls from his instagram business account is probably even more risky for him and his platform.
I bet he had a girl or even 2 girls for his 2 night stay to get his car wrapped! How is he able to get a new girl each night? He can’t be sleeping with the same one(s) surely?
I bet he’s riddled 🤢

He looks unwell in the YouTube videos. Very pale and dry skin/lips. Like he’s anaemic or something?

In his last video he looks pale, big nose, grey skin and gingery facial hair…. surely not what all these young girls want?! If he didn’t have his following (from Joel!) he’d get no interest reciprocated at all

Big nose 🤣🤣 I’d not noticed that before until you said! I simply do not understand how what or why these girls want him/he pulls them so easily when he hardly leaves the house. He’s got no social life?
---

And he’s definitely ginger! We never ever see him without a cap now. And no more hair cut stories. And there’s a reason for that! Whether it be ginger hair or badly receding hair line (which was in the Dubai vlogs)
I miss the comb over days! 😂

It stresses me out how low down he has the ties for his joggers haha why do they go down past his knees 😂

You can tell her literally does nothing at all at home anymore because as soon as he’s somewhere like this it’s non stop storying. Also Dobby, DVG, Kaci, Grace nor Sarah have liked his post from earlier today

You can tell her literally does nothing at all at home anymore because as soon as he’s somewhere like this it’s non stop storying. Also Dobby, DVG, Kaci, Grace nor Sarah have liked his post from earlier today
I could be wrong, but I don’t think Dobby likes any of his posts? Weird how the DVG clan don’t like anything though. Only the odd one!

And you would think with nothing on his grid in so long then one in Rome for the first time in ages would get some likes from “friends”!