Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Been watching this family channel for a while and Ronald seems desperate. Came across this photo, surely Ronald is wearing a wig??

AAE5DDDB-EF4A-402D-B082-7CD4CC185689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Glewis

I see he’s followed back another single yummy mummy who looks fairly young. So cringe you just know out in IBZ if he gets into a casual chat at a bar he whips out his phone “what’s your insta?” just so they can see how many followers he has when he requests them. It’s all he’s got to impress them

• Sick
Reactions: 8

account70032

VIP Member
These girls who follow him back must be desperate cause are they really impressed by some followers he has that are made up of little kids. He exploits his children and doesn’t have a real job so how can anyone find him attractive and interesting!? I wouldn’t care if he was as rich as Ronaldo I still would not understand how any girl could give Roland the time of day 🤢

Reactions: 7

annie-kate

All he does is tv, laptop, editing, dog, school run on repeat. Oh and DM young single females with kids. I’m sure the thing about them having kids is so he can use the kid as a reason not to get serious you know.

cc_2013

VIP Member
She’s very dark brunette haha. Men like him aren’t fussy though I don’t think, just crave attention.
I still can’t believe the nerve of this pathetic excuse of a man! 🤮🤢
A) Believing he is ‘in there’ with any attractive female and that they will, of course, fancy him as he is ‘famous’
B) Communicating sexually like that from his BUSINESS account
C) As above but non-consensually, fair enough if both sides were giving them same, it could probably be justified

I simply cannot understand it as he is not good looking in the slightest, and he has the personality and sense of humour as a brick.

FrankieP

What is the point of doing a "ordering whatever the person in front orders" video if you are such a fussy eater? He went to McDonald's but hates burgers, and then moaned when the order contained burgers

• Haha

hazey01

First of all i applaud you for outing him! 👏👏
He is worse than we thought 🤢🤢If that is ‘example A’ I feel sick to my stomach to what else has been said. I hope this spreads massive awareness. Next will be dirty talk/nude pictures. That’s what his aim is with all these young girls🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6

poppy221!!

Anyone else have a headache after one of their videos?? He talks so so much constantly at the kids and camera

Ruth1983

VIP Member
New to this thread but so glad it’s not just me that finds him weird!!!! I always found it uncomfortable to watch him round kaci and friends

cc_2013

VIP Member
I find them so boring I can’t watch a full video through. His relationship with his kids is so awkward and forced.
Also it would be more entertaining if they were more ‘vlog’ style videos rather than just Ralph’s face 95% of the video and Roly putting his hand on Ralph’s shoulder repeatedly 😬

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Out of interest is she blonde? I’m just wondering if the pretty blonde girls are his type or if he just goes for anyone who is attractive rather than a specific type? Ie. Dobby as we all know he loves her 🤣
She’s very dark brunette haha. Men like him aren’t fussy though I don’t think, just crave attention.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I’ll get her to send me more, it really took me back and she’s not a clue about influencers or anything. She’d followed him because her son watched him she said & wanted to monitor the type of content. Said he followed her back & began messaging her. She is gorgeous but not into old baldy roly.

• Sick

cc_2013

VIP Member
It made me laugh when he posted about the tennis player who won, something about “only 20 and the champion”
So you DO admit that 20 is YOUNG then Roly? N0NC3!!!

Reactions: 5

account70032

VIP Member
He has no personality , he isn’t attractive and always is so serious and moody. He constantly tries to get the attention of girls using his following and the fact he knows dad v girls in the hope it impresses girls lol. He’s desperate and a weirdo! I wish more people would expose him cause he’s so creepy.

annie-kate

Why would he be getting a new kitchen in a rented place. Unless he’s told Joel it needs replacing.
Cannot get over how he’s sustaining this life as other people have said. There is no content at all now and one 20 min video every other week usually. But then I suppose he has zero social spending! He literally lives on that sofa