The 3 Halls #3 Roly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Hand is frozen to the dog lead’ but only that one hand. His other hand is more than capable to be on his phone and take a boomerang 🙄
Also, why does he always think he is sooo much colder than everyone else? Like yeah we all know how cold it is Roly 🙄 hardly news!

Reactions: 3
The wiggle of the cap and eye roll comment had me in stitches! How many times does he reach for the cap😂😂 anyone notice how he keeps slipping to 136k on Instagram?
The only reason he is back on 137k is because of the new YouTube video with Lilly!! People are all getting bored of the same stories he uploads week in, week out 💤

• Haha
Interesting that he spent all his spare time in 2022 seeking attention from so many girls yet here he is, still single in 2023. Still obsessing over 20 year olds. He is a massive red flag 🚩

Reactions: 4
He’s also very quiet on social media to say it’s his ‘job’. There is nothing going for him and nothing going on in his life that’s even remotely interesting. And he knows it!

My next door neighbours have a more exciting life than his and they’re in their 70s! He doesn’t have a valentines, he posted on the3halls Instagram that he’s going for a bloody football match 🥱

• Haha
Bit awkward but someone tell Dobby that half her fingernails are missing on her hand holding her phone and her finger is the length of a witch’s finger due to her poor photoshopping skills 🙈 And her phone case all distorted 😂 She’s as fake as him. Picture from Jan 15th 👍🏻

Bit awkward but someone tell Dobby that half her fingernails are missing on her hand holding her phone and her finger is the length of a witch’s finger due to her poor photoshopping skills 🙈 And her phone case all distorted 😂 She’s as fake as him. Picture from Jan 15th 👍🏻
Omg the camera lenses hahaha

Reactions: 1
That’s hilarious 💀
I wish she knew about this thread and done some reading on the previous thread to know what Roland is all about! She probably thinks she’s special 😂

Reactions: 2
Why would he be getting a new kitchen in a rented place. Unless he’s told Joel it needs replacing.
Cannot get over how he’s sustaining this life as other people have said. There is no content at all now and one 20 min video every other week usually. But then I suppose he has zero social spending! He literally lives on that sofa

Reactions: 5
Why would he be getting a new kitchen in a rented place. Unless he’s told Joel it needs replacing.
Cannot get over how he’s sustaining this life as other people have said. There is no content at all now and one 20 min video every other week usually. But then I suppose he has zero social spending! He literally lives on that sofa
Doesn’t look like he went to his best friends birthday party/night out either?

He was extremely quiet yesterday but doesn’t look like he went to the party and no happy birthday story up for Joel either? Some kind of ‘best friend’! Social skills are non existent though as we’ve seen him sat on his phone at every occasion he’s attended! Strange character he is!!

I doubt he has but they are all out again tonight minus Roland. He does have the kids granted but I Can’t see any likes or comments from him on Joel’s posts? Yet he has liked Dobbies post from a few hours ago! Seems like he shows
More interest in young girls online than he does anything else!!

So true there’s been nothing for ages of them together has there?! I actually can’t remember when the last time was! Maybe DvG have seen his threads on here and what he’s been up to and don’t want to associate their teenage brand with him.
Is he still liking all of Holly’s pictures? The ex nanny?!

I wonder which girl he’s managed to lure to his hotel room tonight 🫢
---

Is he still liking all of Holly’s pictures? The ex nanny?!
He’s not liked the most recent 3. That doesn’t mean to say he won’t if he sees her post something new. He seems to go back and like old stuff, I’ve seen him do that with others!