The 3 Halls #3 Roly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else have a headache after one of their videos?? He talks so so much constantly at the kids and camera

Reactions: 6
I find them so boring I can’t watch a full video through. His relationship with his kids is so awkward and forced.
Also it would be more entertaining if they were more ‘vlog’ style videos rather than just Ralph’s face 95% of the video and Roly putting his hand on Ralph’s shoulder repeatedly 😬

Reactions: 6
Lilly has revealed what their mum looks like, Ronald was definitely punching!

Reactions: 4
That account has been banned in Tik Tok now I’m sure so not sure if she has a new one or has posted it somewhere else?

I feel like Lily looks more like Roly, anyone agree?!

I wonder if that’s what makes him think that he is deserving of these beautiful women (girls) now because he got lucky with her. He has only got worse with age!

Reactions: 2
No I think she looks more like her Mum. If Lilly has darker hair then they’d be doubles! Same nose and face shape etc.

Reactions: 4
I feel like he’s dating maybe ya know? He’s so so quiet isn’t he?! He’s never ever posted so little before.

I feel like he’s dating maybe ya know? He’s so so quiet isn’t he?! He’s never ever posted so little before.
He is VERY quiet but surely he’s unlikely to be dating after his Saturday night following/DMing spree?

Reactions: 1
I just don’t think he has anything to post! Let’s be honest even when he does post it’s nothing ever exciting!! Has he not liked Dobbies latest 2 posts??

I'm late to following this thread but who's Dobbie?
A young girl, a newly single Mum he follows. He’s been pursuing her for a long time now, over 1 year! Even though she was in a long term relationship with the child’s father at the time. She’s early 20s, blonde, pretty. Way out of hid league and way too young for him. He likes every single thing she posts within minutes and a few months ago started commenting on her photos: ‘there she is’ ‘😍’ ‘👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼’ these comments never got responded too and the photos suddenly got archived/deleted. The poor girl was probably embarrassed. She follows him back but she also follows DVG, Sarah, Kaci, and all of the common YouTubers/influencers. Appears she was a fan that caught his eye (just like many others!)

He is like this with many young, pretty girls. She’s just caught our attention as it’s been going on for so long. He’s deluded to think any of them would be interested in him! Plus they are all closer in age to his daughter to him.
N0nce!

Reactions: 3
I feel like he doesn’t read here anymore which is such a shame 😂 I wish he knew he had a thread about his actions surrounding Dobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has he been up to anything exciting? There’s been a lack of YouTube videos and not a lot going on on his insta either. Sooo boring

Only 1 video in nearly 1 month… how is this lifestyle working 😩 it makes NO SENSE!

Every rant story starts with wiggling and adjusting his daft cap and an eye roll hahahahaha

Reactions: 1