The 3 Halls #3 Roly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the family situation? I unfollowed him I had enough to the crotch shots lol
His Grandmother passed away recently and his Mum passed away only a few days ago!
I’m pretty sure he commented on Charlotte’s photo the same night he put up the grid post about his Mum.
Although it’s seemed he’s never been that close to his family (minus his own children of course)

The crotch shots 😂 dead!! 😂😂 I don’t look at this stories enough to notice if they’re as constant as they used to be haha 🤣

Reactions: 1
His Grandmother passed away recently and his Mum passed away only a few days ago!
I’m pretty sure he commented on Charlotte’s photo the same night he put up the grid post about his Mum.
Although it’s seemed he’s never been that close to his family (minus his own children of course)

The crotch shots 😂 dead!! 😂😂 I don’t look at this stories enough to notice if they’re as constant as they used to be haha 🤣
That’s so sad about his mum and Nan!

can’t believe he’s still trying it on with girls though so slimey 🤮

• Sad
That’s so sad about his mum and Nan!

can’t believe he’s still trying it on with girls though so slimey 🤮
It is 😓 I do feel for him it can’t be nice especially as his Dad passed when he was so young too. Even now is no age to be losing your Mum.
He really is! He’s an actual animal! Proves that he abuses his status as ‘instagrammer/youtuber’ to show off, as surely otherwise he would do all of this on tinder/hinge etc etc

It is 😓 I do feel for him it can’t be nice especially as his Dad passed when he was so young too. Even now is no age to be losing your Mum.
He really is! He’s an actual animal! Proves that he abuses his status as ‘instagrammer/youtuber’ to show off, as surely otherwise he would do all of this on tinder/hinge etc etc
The fact half the girls are so much younger too 🤮

• Sick
It’s very obvious I think that he came on way too strong and she wasn’t interested. She was removing his comments. He’s been posting weird quotes about how actions mean more than words. He stopped liking her photos and she never liked his. I bet he unfollowed her and removed her from his following in a jealous rage.

Reactions: 2
She probably just wanted a one night stand on the holiday and then he took it too far 😂
Odd to say how he used to say he doesn’t want a relationship and prefers slagging about! She must have been special 😂

Have you read the tattle thread on her? She attempts to be ‘classy’ but far from it! A one night stand sounds like something she would be up for. He prefers slagging about? What a lovely, respectful guy.

Have you read the tattle thread on her? She attempts to be ‘classy’ but far from it! A one night stand sounds like something she would be up for. He prefers slagging about? What a lovely, respectful guy.
What’s her name from the thread?
Yeah he came on here a while ago and had a complete rant. We’d obviously hit a nerve! He basically said it was more than acceptable for him to go for younger women/young Mums as he prefers them and has more in common with them and he doesn’t want a relationship etc. Something along those lines anyway! I can’t remember the full extent of his rants! Admin deleted them/removed his account and his comments all disappeared

Yes please share her tattle thread details! He also shared a meme about when you block someone and they start viewing your account under fake names - so I definitely think he blocked her after she wasn’t interested 😂 He really does think he’s god’s gift! As if a woman like her would want to be associated with that little gremlin

Her tattle is charlotteannsmith. It’s a must read. We’ve yet to see any of these women show any form of interest back. He is constantly getting rejected publicly, it’s so embarrassing.

I know some people are genuinely smaller than average . But for a boy of 13, to still be buying 8-9 year shirts. Would you not be checking there’s not a medical reason? Lilly looks of perfectly average height?
I agree that he’s absolutely tiny and that’s definitely a cause for concern, but how do you know he hasn’t been for medical checks?

He’s always been so much smaller than Lilly, even when they were much younger. And there’s only 2 years between them but height wise it’s always looked much more

I agree that he’s absolutely tiny and that’s definitely a cause for concern, but how do you know he hasn’t been for medical checks?

He’s always been so much smaller than Lilly, even when they were much younger. And there’s only 2 years between them but height wise it’s always looked much more
Because Roland would 100% monetise any hospital visit.