The 3 Halls #3 Roly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people are genuinely smaller than average . But for a boy of 13, to still be buying 8-9 year shirts. Would you not be checking there’s not a medical reason? Lilly looks of perfectly average height?

Reactions: 2
I have wondered this about Ralph. He is not only tiny for his age but also seems very very young for his age. I don’t really want to comment on a child, but as shown in previous videos, his handwriting etc is very delayed too

He’s been gifted a cruise ffs 🤦‍♀️ OMG he will be insufferable 😩 what is it with bloody virgin voyages gifting so many undeserving z listers cruises! also can’t stand the sight of his weedy/pale legs 🤣

Reactions: 3
So Dobbie officially has a new partner and Roland has hit the unfollow button🤣
On the other hand it will be interesting to see who he takes on this cruise with him.

• Haha
I noticed he’d unfollowed Dobby weeks ago! Probably because he read here! But also likely he has spat his dummy out if she’s no longer single. She still follows him
(Has she posted anything other than that happy birthday story?)

Reactions: 1
Oh he’s insufferable already! I’m sure he’ll definitely have something to whinge about though! Here’s hoping he falls out that hammock and into the deep ocean somewhere 🤭😂 all he did was moan on that Miami trip 😏

• Haha
I forgot to mention earlier - HOW is it acceptable that he is hiding the AD under his profile picture icon?

He doesn’t deserve a free cruise anyway! The entitlement to hide the AD markers!

These can be reported to the ASA on this link:

£1000 to spend on Temu? Air up whatever their perks are? Free holidays on multiple occasions? The list goes on!

He used to follow Charlotte and it was only while he was in Miami and got gifted the cruise he started following her again.
I noticed one of her captions was ‘itl take a lot for me to settle’ and Roland commented saying ‘sounds like a task or something along those lines.
Do we think they’re sharing the same room?

He used to follow Charlotte and it was only while he was in Miami and got gifted the cruise he started following her again.
I noticed one of her captions was ‘itl take a lot for me to settle’ and Roland commented saying ‘sounds like a task or something along those lines.
Do we think they’re sharing the same room?
Are these stories the soft launch of a relationship?
Could explain unfollowing Dobby.
Then again Charlotte has posted stories of cocktails tonight her and tagged her friend. So perhaps Roly is just being his usual creepy obsessive self and she’s not really interested? Time will tell!

What are we thinking. Friends or more? I can’t see her being interested in him.
Notice how he didn’t attend the red party last night because he never has any fun.
Just photos of the sea and food🥱
There’s ‘influencers’ with 17k who have been gifted this cruise? They seem to give them away.

I think there is nothing - apart from him being interested in her. I think he tagged her a couple of times calling her “this one” etc because he wanted to spark rumours as he’d very much like to be associated with her. But she has been with her friends the whole time. And now he has stopped liking her photos so probably the usual Roly in a strop that she’s ignored his advances. No doubt an unfollow at some point soon. He seems to think he can get anyone he wants and is then reminded that he can’t.

Under her last post yesterday he wrote ‘where do I sign ✍ ‘ and that’s gone TOO 😂 So I would say he’s coming on too strong, become obsessed and she doesn’t want people seeing 😂 god how awkward!

• Haha
Under her last post yesterday he wrote ‘where do I sign ✍ ‘ and that’s gone TOO 😂 So I would say he’s coming on too strong, become obsessed and she doesn’t want people seeing 😂 god how awkward!
HAHAHA! 🤣🤣🤣

Unless there’s the small chance she didn’t respond so he deleted it out of embarrassment?

Either way- you’d think he’d have better things to be thinking about given his current family situation.

HAHAHA! 🤣🤣🤣

Unless there’s the small chance she didn’t respond so he deleted it out of embarrassment?

Either way- you’d think he’d have better things to be thinking about given his current family situation.
What’s the family situation? I unfollowed him I had enough to the crotch shots lol