The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why he's upset about the little girl, she's a good friend of the bands daughter she's the one who did the drawing on George's drums.The Internet can be poisonous.

Reactions: 9
Well, I must be doing something dodgy with all my kids then cause I've picked them up many many times. So have most of my family members 😂

All i see is someone that's comfortable with the kid/children in general

Reactions: 2
I can understand why he's upset about the little girl, she's a good friend of the bands daughter she's the one who did the drawing on George's drums.The Internet can be poisonous.
It’s so difficult because he does get things wrong sometimes but EVERYTHING he does is twisted and taken out of context. I can understand why he doesn’t respond to a lot of it because it doesn’t change anything but I’m glad he did with this

Reactions: 8
My friend lives in Kuala Lumpur and she doesn't think they'll allow concerts ect in the future because of this because of how strict they are with it all

Having seen the video of the kiss I thought it looked like Ross kisses Matty...
At first I thought Ross suddenly strode over and started kissing him and I thought christ! But if you see a longer clip, matty finishes his rant, looks over at Ross and beckons him over.

Reactions: 4
Just spent £200 on the 10th anniversary things. This band is so band is so bad for my bank account

Reactions: 4
I don’t get paid til next week I bet the box necklace is gone by then. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve ordered the robbers t shirt. I wish the T shirts were a bit…. Nicer? The quality is good but the fit is rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.