The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sad that they're getting a lot of hate on the R&L insta page. I hope the crowd are nice to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They’ll always get hate. They are still treated as an unknown band by a lot of people, even though they are hugely successful. I don’t think Matty helps things, but I also don’t think he needs that sort of validation either.

Haters gonna hate! People are awful about Lewis Capaldi too aren’t they?

Reactions: 6
Makes me sad that they're getting a lot of hate on the R&L insta page. I hope the crowd are nice to them.
They got tit loads of hate last year for replacing Rage against the machine, but they drew a big crowd & put on a great performance!

They are like any other band or artist, some people love em some people hate em, cant please everyone, music is subjective.

I have a feeling they were recording something in Paris last night there were so many more microphones and cameras than normal

What is all the drama on Twitter about? It's coming up on my "for you" feed but I'm lost. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone doxxing a 14yo fan?
I don’t know what the truth is this is just what I’ve seen

Yeah so apparently 2 fans on Twitter found out a groupchat was named after on of them and found out who was in the group chat and then proceeded to find the 14 year olds family on social media

but one of them is claiming that a 14 year old is sharing pictures of her son and exposing her too

• Wow
I don’t know what the truth is this is just what I’ve seen

Yeah so apparently 2 fans on Twitter found out a groupchat was named after on of them and found out who was in the group chat and then proceeded to find the 14 year olds family on social media

but one of them is claiming that a 14 year old is sharing pictures of her son and exposing her too
Twitter is honestly the worst! Some of the stuff I read on there is crazy

Guys that show
Matty was ranting about the government (fair enough) then kissed Ross and they just walked off stage after 4 songs because they got banned

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just saw the kiss on Twitter, nothing could have prepared me for that. 🫨

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.